Chapter 31

"Love can we talk please" Fred asked yn. Yn's been trying to avoid Fred the past 2 days. "Sure" yn sighed sitting down in Ron's room. She's also been sleeping in there the past 2 days. "I'm sorey I said it I really am I didn't mean it" Fred said sitting down next to her. "I know. It just hurt fred" yn said playing with her fingers. "I know and I'm sorry I'm so so sorry" fred pleaded. "It's okay I just needed a couple days to think about after that happened." Yn explained laying her head on his shoulder. "I love you yn I truly do" fred said kissing the top of her head. "I love you too fred" yn said "so your mom wants to take me dress shopping today" yn said playing with Fred's fingers. "Can we come?" Fred asked perking up. "No!" Yn laughed "fine but I got you to laugh" fred said smiling. "Dear are you ready to go?" Molly shouted from downstairs. "Yeah I'm coming!" Yn shouted back standing and putting shoes on. "I'll see you later love" fred said standing. "I'll see you when we get you home" yn said tip toeing and kissing him.
                      An hour later
"Any idea what kind of dress you want dear?" Molly asked as they arrived at the boutique. "Something simple" yn shrugged. "Dear it's your wedding day. You don't have to do simple." Molly said opening the door. "True. I'll grab a variety." Yn said walking in. "Hello welcome to madams boutique anything we can help you with" said a kind lady up front. "We're looking for wedding dresses" molly answered smiling. "Okay follow me" she said walking to the wedding section. "Pick out what you like someone will be right with you" she said before walking away.

      1 and half hours and 7 dresses later
"It's hopeless we'll never find it" yn said stressing as she looked through a rack of dresses. "It's not hopeless we just have to keep looking" molly said looking through a different rack. "Okay I'm going to try this one on" yn said grabbing a white laces sleeved dress with a simple skirt. "Oh my try this one on too!" Molly said handing her a dress. "Okay see you in a minute mom" yn said walking into the changing rooms. She walked out in the simple dress. "Nope ugh why is this so hard!" Yn whined. "Because dear you want it to be perfect. Go try on the other one" molly said sitting in a chair. She comes out in a baby pink floor length with a small train dress with white laced sleeves that lace the edge of the top leaving her collarbone bare and lacing at the bottom of the skirt. "Wow" yn said looking at the mirrors. "You look stunning dear" molly said holding back tears. "This is it. This is the dress mom" yn said tears starting to fall. "Your parents would be so proud dear" molly said smiling as a tear fell down her cheek. "Thank you mom. I hope they're watching me now." Yn said smiling. "Okay I'm gonna take this off before I get tears on it" yn laughed walking to the dressing room. She decided to take a picture in the dress and send it to hermione. "This is the dress" she attached with the picture and hit send.

                       At the burrow"Boys were home" yn shouted setting the big box with the dress on the table

                       At the burrow
"Boys were home" yn shouted setting the big box with the dress on the table. "Hey how did it go?" George said excited. "Great we found the dress" yn said smiling. "Can I see pleaseeeee" George pleaded. "No! You will see on the wedding day!" Molly said taking the box. "I'll put this in my closet so the twins don't try peaking" molly said. "Thank you" "ping" Yn's phone went off. "What was that?" Molly asked. "My phone I sent hermione a picture of the Dre- oh my Godric" yn said as she read what the message said. "What's wrong dear" molly said concerned. "It's Ginny" yn said "open it!" Fred said "y/n Harry Ron and Hermione are here we need your help. The whole orders help. Please. Apperate to hogsmeade and dumbledores brother is waiting for you guys there. Please hurry." Yn read. "Go get change the tree of you we have to leave as soon as possible I'll contact Remus and he'll contact the order!" Molly demanded rushing up the stairs. The three ran upstairs into their room and peeled off their clothes to get something else that they could fight more comfortably in. Yn grabs a crop top and shorts and rushed to put them on then grabs her shoes. Then ran back downstairs.