Chapter 23

"Ughhh I'm bored gin!" Yn whined laying on Ginny's bed with her head off the edge. "We can always see what the boys are doing?" Ginny replied flipping through a magazine yn gave her. "Okay let's go" yn replied flipping over and standing up. "Sup losers" both yn and Ginny said as they walked into Ron's room. "Hey!" Harry said from Ron's bed. "Whatcha boys doing?" Ginny asked walking over to Harry. "Absolutely nothing" ron whines throwing his head back as he sat at his desk. "You guys are bored too?" Yn asked leaning down to see what Ron's doing. "Yep!" Ron answered rushing to put something away. "Jeez ron someone's hiding something" yn chuckled patting his shoulder. " Where are the twins?" Yn asked walking around the room. "They had something the had to do" Harry answered playing with his wand. "Okay? Why don't we bake something?" Yn asks walking back to Ron. "Like what?" Ron asks excitedly. "Hmm how about some cookies?" Ginny asked standing up. "Yes cookies come on!" Yn said excitedly. "Okay why not" Harry shrugs standing.

"When you said baking I didn't think you meant from scratch with no magic." Ron whines as he grabbed the chocolate chips from the pantry. "Bakings no fun with magic Ronald." Yn simple said adding flour. "Hey yn" Harry said from behind her. "Yeah Harry?" Yn answered turning around. "Nothing" Harry smirked as he throw flour in her face. "Harry!" Yn yelled coughing. "Oh your so gonna regret that!" Yn laughed grabbed a handful of flour and throwing it only for Harry to duck and it hit Ginny. "Oh your so dead!" Ginny laughed. That started a full blown flour war. "Okay okay I'm done" yn laughed covered in flour. "Me too" Ginny laughed and coughed trying to breath through all the flour in the air. " moms going to kill us!" Ron yelled looking at the kitchen. "Yeah but hey it was fun!" Ginny replied. "Wait where's Harry?!" Yn asked the two. "He was just here" Ron said looking at where Harry once stood. You hear a phone camera go off. "Sorry had to get a photo of this!" Harry laughed. "Come one group photo " Harry said joining the three. As he took the photo Molly walks in. "What in the wizarding world is going on here?!" Molly yelled looking at the mess in the kitchen. "Sorry Molly! We'll clean it we got carried away while baking." Yn apologized while shaking her hands through her hair to get flour out.

Molly pov
"What I'm the wizarding world is going on in here" I yelled looking around the kitchen. There's flour everywhere and bowls on the counter with ingredients laid out. "Sorry Molly! We'll clean it we got carried away while baking." Yn said smiling while trying to get flour out of her hair. She's smiling. A genuine smile. Havent seen that smile in so long. No way I can be mad. "That's alright dear. As long as nothing was broken and no one's hurt no harm done." I said smiling.

Yn pov
"Are you sure Molly I can help?" Yn offered wiping what flour she could off her shirt. "It's okay dear I'll just use a spell go get yourselves cleaned up." Molly replied getting her wand. "Okay thank you." Yn said walking up the stairs.

It's night now and I'm in Ginny's room trying to sleep when I hear a door open. I have to get some water anyways so I head down the stairs when I hear talking so i crouch down and listen. "Fred and George you should have seen her. She was smiling so big and looked happy. It's been a while since I've seen her like that when she's not around you two." Molly whispered to the twins. "That's great.I'm so glad she's doing better." Fred whispered back. "Yeah what was she doing?" George asked. "They were throwing flour at eachother. Made the kitchen a mess but she was so happy and laughing I couldn't be mad. You should have seen the way Ginny and Ron looked when they heard me say I'd clean it up." Molly laughed quietly "I hope Harry got a picture of it!" George laughed. Unfortunately yn stepped on a creaky stair. "Yn?" Fred asked turning around. "Yeah. I was just grabbing some water I got thirsty" yn relied walking down the stairs acting like she wasn't eavesdropping. "Okay. How was your day love?" Fred asked hugging you when you got to the bottom stair. " good I still have flour in my hair though. Probably will for a week" yn laughed at the end "we heard about your guys little flour war and were truly offended you didn't wait for us" George laughed fake pouting. "I'm sorry" yn fake pouted back hugging George. "I'm going to grab my water and go to sleep now. Goodnight boys. Goodnight Molly!" Yn said giving Molly a hug before walking to the kitchen. "Goodnight dear!" Molly shouted from the livingroom.

I know there's not much of Fred and George in this chapter I'm sorry! Hope you enjoyed this chapter still! Have a great night! Stay safe and be careful!❤️❤️
-Megan💚