Chapter 26

A week later
"Mum would kill is Fred! She's too young. Mum wouldn't want us doing this at such a young age plus Harry would kill us for doing without him there!" George whisper yelled. "Yeah we're not going to until after the war!" Fred said smacking his twin in the back of the head. "I'm just saying we throw a little party get her dressed up and ask!" Fred said pacing in their room. "Okay. But we have to talk to mum first." George said walking out of the room. And down the stairs. "Hey mum hey princess!" George said walking into the kitchen. "Hey Molly teaching me how to make her secret recipe apple pie!" Yn said excitedly. "That's great love! We just need to talk to mum real quick. Could you go upstairs to our room for a few minutes." Fred said kissing your forehead. "Ugh fine! I'm going. But can we continue when their done?" Yn asked Molly as she started walking away backwards. "Ofcourse dear!" Molly said happily. "What do you need boys?" Molly asked taking off her apron. "We want to ask yn to marry us." George confessed. "Oh my boys really?!" Molly exclaimed opening her arms to hug them. "Yes we were wondering if we could throw a small gathering here and it there. Maybe find a way for Harry Ron hermione and Ginny to be here?" Fred asked hopefully. "I'll send an to professor mcgonagall now and a patronis to Ron Harry and hermione. We'll put a cloaking and protection spell on the house. When do you want to do this?" Molly said sitting at the kitchen writing a letter. "Maybe in 3 days? Or is that too soon?" Fred suggested. "It's soon but we can make it work. I'm so proud of you boys!" Molly said smiling ear to ear. "Now yn needs to buy a dress so she'll have to go to Diagan alley. I will go with her well you two pick up Ginny tomorrow!" Molly explained. "Thank you mum your the best!" Fred and George said at the same time.

Next day
"Why are we going dress shopping?" Yn asked Molly while getting her shoes on. "You never know when you need a dress dear" Molly replied putting her coat on. "Where's Fred and George?" Yn asked putting a jacket on. "They had some business at the shop"Molly lied walking to the fireplace.
30 minutes later
"Okay so which one are you thinking dear." Molly asked looking at dresses.
"Are we looking for something casual or just formal?" Yn asked looking at a rack. "Hmm formal" Molly answers. "Okay let's look then" yn said looking through another rack of dresses "what about this one" Molly asked showing a knee length dark blue dress with a float skirt and beaded belt. "It's Too short" yn said looking at the dress "something ankle or floor length I have too many scars on my legs im sorry." Yn said sadly. "It's okay dear nothing to be sorry about."Molly said looking through more dresses "how about this Molly?" Yn said showing her a simple black ankle length dress. "Too simple. You need something more flowy and princess like" Molly smiled making yn blush. "Okay let's keep looking. "How about this?" Molly asked showed you a floor length spaghetti strap flowy yellow Dress with a lace on the bodice and dress. "That's perfect that's so pretty" yn said gasping as she jumped up and down. "Go go try it on dear!" Molly said rushing yn into a dressing room. "Okay ready?" Yn asked from the dressing room. "Can't wait!" Molly replied excitedly

 "Can't wait!" Molly replied excitedly

"Wow! Yn you look beautiful. Truly gorgeous!!" Molly exclaimed "thank you. I really love it. I'll buy it let get my galleons!" Yn said rushing back to the dressing room. "No the boys insisted on paying gave me the money." Molly objected. "I can't do that this dress is 10 galleons! That's a lot of money!! Yn protested. "Well they said it was their treat" Molly said already ready to pay. "Fine I'll get changed back into my clothes." Yn said defeated. Walking back into the dressing room.
20 minutes later
"Why are we going to London?" Yn asked as they walking through the leaky cauldron. "We have to pick up someone" Molly said with a mysterious smile "okay?" Yn said as the walked to platform 9 3/4. "I'm so confused right now" yn muttered. "Trust me it will make since in a minute." Molly replied with a smile as they waited outside the platform. "I can't wait for Fred and George to see you in your dress" Molly said excitedly. "So you picked a dress" the twins said in unison. "Why were in platform 9 3/4?" Yn asked until she looked down and saw a pair of legs behind the twins. "Who are you hiding" yn asked cautiously. "Okay okay come on out Ginny!" Molly exclaimed. "GINNY!!! What are you doing here" yn yelled running to Ginny and hugging her. "Hogwarts is horrible so I asked mum to make an excuse on why I had to come home I couldn't take it anymore" Ginny said hugging yn back tightly. "Oh how I've missed you!!! I bet it's horrible since Snape's now headmaster." Yn said putting her hands on Ginny's face and checking for any injuries. "Oh I'm okay you should see Neville and Seamus they look horrible."Ginny said sadly as she put her left hand on-top of yn's. "I feel bad for them" yn replied as a tear slid down her cheek. "No word of Harry Ron or hermione?" Ginny asked hopeful. "No. Nothing Ginny I'm sorry." Yn said as she wiped away the tears on Ginny's face before pulling her into a hug. "There going to be okay there smart and strong." Yn whispered in Ginny's ear as she hugged her tighter. "I know I just miss them."Ginny said her voice cracking. "How about this gin me you and a ton of treats tonight! We can gossip you can do my makeup and nails? Deal?" Yn offered with a smile. "Deal! You always know how to chear me up" Ginny said loudly as she smiled.
"Come on let's get home molly and I made her secret recipe apple pie!" Yn said grabbing Fred and George's hand and intertwining fingers. " ouh I love mums apple pie!!" Ginny squealed.