Chapter 16

"Welcome back to Hogwarts" says professor Dumbledore. "It's good to be back" Yn said happily

3 months earlier
"Seriously I'll be okay guys!! I'll be staying at Hermione's okay I don't want her to find me" yn said standing at 9 3/4. "I'm gonna miss you" Harry says hugging you. "I'm gonna miss you too Harry!" Yn says as she hold her brother as tight as possible as she cries. "Make sure to write to us okay?" Fred said hugging yn. "Ofcourse! I'll write you as much as I can. You two George" yn said giving Fred a kiss before walking to George as she cried. "I'll write you too" yn said hugging George. "I'm Gonna miss you so much love" George says holding you tight. " Gin" yn said crying harder. Ginny doesn't hesitate and hugs you tight as she cries. " I wish you didn't have to go" ginny said as she cried on her bestfriend's shoulder. "I know me too gin but it's not safe here I'm sorry I'll see you soon" yn says letting go. "Ron please watch over Harry he's like a child" yn says walking up to Ron to hug him. "I will take care of yourself and see you when this is over" Ron says letting go. "Mrs. Weasley" yn says bursting into tears "oh dear coke here" Molly says pulling you in for a hug. "Thank you for all your help this year." Yn whispers as she lets go. "Dont thank me hun and you can start calling me Molly" Molly says wiping your tears away. "Yn You ready to go?" Hermione asks gracing your trunk. " one more thing. Neville you have any vapes" yn asked with a sad laugh. " yeah here's enough to last a couple months" he says handing you a gift bag. " here" yn says handing him 30 galleons. " keep it its a present" Neville says hugging you. " thank you okay now group hug" you say before you know it your stuck in the middle of a 8 person group hug everyone crying. " okay I'm ready mione" yn says walking away crying.

4 days later
"Anything from Fred and George?" Yn asks as she comes into hermiones and herroom. "No sorry yn still nothing" hermione says folding her clothes. "Ugh it's been 4 days and they haven't sent one letter" yn complained flopping on her bed. "We could always visit them we have floo powder" Hermione suggests. "Is that safe though"yn asks sitting up. " yeah it would only be for a few hours." Hermione said sitting on her own bed. "Okay I guess we can then" yn says grabbing a hoodie and shoes.

" ugh I still get nauseous from that" yn says leaning against the wall. "Yn?" She heard from the other room. "Yes" you replied trying not to puke. Next thing you heard was shoveling towards you. "What are you doing here?!" Harry said hugging his twin. "No one was answering my letters I got worried. "Oh my Godric I'm dizzy" Hermione said stepping out of the fireplace. " Hermione?!" Ron said from upstairs. "It's me" Hermione said dusting soot of her hoodie. "Where's Fred and George?"Yn asked."ummm they just went to see you?" Harry said laughing. " seriously" yn said laughing. "Yep" Harry laughed. "So apparently yn ca- yn!!" Fred said running and hugging you. "Hello to you too" yn laughed. "Is she he- there she is!!" George yelled happily

"It sucks we couldn't stay longer" yn said getting into bed. "Yeah but it's for your safety Cho can't get here she doesn't know where I live" Hermione replied blow drying her hair. "Yeah I know just sucks" yn replied sadly. " I know it does" Hermione said as she put the hair dryer away. "Can you toss me my bag please" Yn asked pointing to the bag next to Hermione. "Yeah here" Hermione said Tossing you the bag. " thank you Mione do you mind if I smoke this in here?" Yn asks pulling out her vape. "Go ahead just don't let my parents catch you" Hermione responded braiding her hair.

2 weeks later
"Ugh I'm bored!" Yn said annoyingly as she played with her wand. " wanna go see the boys?" Hermione asked closing her book. "Sure why not I miss them" Yn said jumping off the bed. "Make sure to bring your phone Yn you forgot last time!" Hermione chuckled as she tosses you your phone. "Thanks Mione" Yn said as she caught the phone. " how's your arm? Still stiff?" Hermione asks grabbing her purse. "Yeah but I'm used to it now" Yn said looking at the scars on her arm. "Hey I'm gonna grab my jumper I'll be right back" Yn said walking into Hermione's closet. "Yn you don't have to hide your scars you know" Hermione said following her. "I know I just hate seeing them" Yn said putting on a jumper. "Okay let's go" Hermione said walking down the stairs.

"It's so nice seeing you girls!" Molly said as Yn and Hermione walked out of the fireplace. "It's nice seeing you too mrs. Weasley" they both said in sync. "What did I say about calling me Mrs. Weasley" Molly said pointing at the girls. "Sorry" they both said smiling. "Where are the boys?" Yn asked as she looked around. "Harry and Ron are at Daigan ally and the twins are upstairs with a guest" Molly said looking a little guilty. " imma go see them I'll be back" Yn said running up the stairs but froze when she heard a giggle on the other side of the twins door. "Fred, George can I come in?" Yn asked knocking on the door. "Shit one second!" George yelled as he shuffled around. "Boys? Is there someone in there with you?" Yn asked nervously. "One minute Yn!" Fred said this time as he whispered to someone to hide. "Who's in there with you two?!" Yn said worried. "No one were coming" George and Fred said as you heard footsteps coming to the door. " hi what are you doing here?" They said in sync as they opened the door. "I didn't know I had to warn you when I was coming." Yn said sadly as she looked around and spotted a purse. "Boys who's purse is that?" Yn said nervously. "Oh uhhh Ginny's she forgot it in here." Fred said in more of a question than an answer. "That's not Ginny's style Fred." Yn said as she felt her heart starting to crack. "Uhh yes it is" George responded and they both stepped out of the room and shut the door. "They're another girl in your room isn't there?" Yn said voice cracking as she looked at the twins. There face said it all. "Great" Yn said running down the stairs. "Yn wait!!" It's not what it looks like!!" They yelled at the same time running after her. "Save it guys" Yn responded as she walking into the living room. "It was nice seeing you again Molly and tell Ron Ginny and Harry I said hi Hermione I'm gonna go back I'll see you later tell" Yn said as she grabbed floo powder and disappeared into the fireplace. "What was that about?"Hermione said looking at the twins. "She found a girl in our room but didn't give us a chance to explain." Fred explained why she was there as he looked at Hermione with sadness. "My address is —————- go after her" Hermione replied as she gave the twins her address and which room was hers.

Hope your enjoying the story!!! Sorry it took so long to write another chapter!! Stay safe be careful loves!!!❤️❤️
-Megan💚💚