Chapter 32

Warning: violence death blood
"Love wait!!" Fred yelled running after her. "We have to help come on" yn shouted. "Okay but we stick together!" George said running with them. "Okay stupefy!!" Yn shouted sending a death eater flying. "Watch out for the rubble!!" Yn shouted as a walk started crumbling. "Okay!" The twins shouted. All three were casting defense spells against death eaters. "I have to find Harry!!" Yn shouted. " okay please stay safe!!" The twins yelled as she ran away. As she ran outside she saw Harry Ron and hermione. "Guys thank god!" Yn shouted. "Stupefy! I was so worried" She carried on. "We just need to kill the snake now!" Hermione said. "Okay. I have to go back to the twins now! Please be careful!!" Yn shouted running back inside. "Okay I'm back!" Yn said out of breath. "Okay good reducto!" George shouted. "I really need to talk to you guys!" Percy said running up to them again. "Can it wait?!" The twins said. "No! If one of us die I'll never get to say it!" Percy said. "Percy none of are going to die!" Yn shouted. "Well still!" He shouted back. "Look tell us after!" George said "stupefy! Please Percy we're trying to win a war" Fred shouted. "Fine!" Percy shouted running to help others. "Okay. It's bad outside come on" yn said running back outside with the twins behind her. "Yn!" Someone yelled and laughed behind her. She turned around to see bellatrix. "Stupefy bitch!!!" Yn yelled disarming her and running off with the boys. "Merlin you weren't kidding" George said once they arrived outside. "Nope stupefy!!" yn said. As she went to turn around a wall came crumbling down "Fred!!! Watch out!!" Yn screamed pushing him out of the way and getting hit with the crumbling rocks. "No!!!!" The twins screamed as they watched the wall collapse on the love of their life. "Yn!!!! Can you hear me!!!" Fred yelled rushing up to her to see her legs crushed under the now crumbled wall. "Fred" yn said spitting up blood. "No no! Please don't die." George sobbed. "I couldn't let you die Freddie" yn said weakly. "Someone help!!!" George screamed catching Harry Ron hermione Ginny and mollys attention. "We need help!!!!" Fred screamed as they came running over to see yn pinned under a crumbled wall. "No no yn I can't lose you too!" Harry cries falling infront of you. "Hey Harold don't be upset. It will be okay you can do it. Your strong. Please don't cry" yn said starting to cry. "No please yn we need you" hermione cried. "No you dont. You guys are going to do great. Keep fighting please. Don't let my death be in vein." Yn choked out coughing up more blood. "Princess please don't go" George said holding your hand. "I have to baby. Your going to be okay all of you." Yn cried starting to feel the pain. "Does it hurt love" Fred sobbed. "A little but im not ready to go just yet." Yn sobbed. "Dear. You can whenever you want don't suffer in pain for us." Molly cried. "Okay. I love you guys." Yn said before closing her eyes and breathing for the last time. "No please no wake up I need you yn I need my twin!!" Harry sobbed shaking you. "Harry she's gone." Ginny sobbed. "No. She was getting married!! She was just starting her life!" Harry sobbed out. "I know but she had to go." Hermione cried. " I'm sorry mate I'm so sorry" Ron cried. "No no she can't be dead! We were getting married she just bought her dress!!" Fred cried. "Oh dear I'm so sorry." Molly cried. "How could this happen." George cried out.

Yn pov
I opened my eyes and I'm in a room. I don't know where I am but I heard someone call me from behind me. As I turn around I hear my mothers voice "no it's too soon for you" she said sadly. She ran up to her and hugged her. "I was going to get married!! I just got my dress I have a family. Why?" Yn sobbed. "I'm so sorry yn" lily responded holding her tight. "Yn?" She heard a male voice say. "Sirius?" She said turning around to see Sirius and her dad. She ran up and hugged them. "What are you doing here your too young" her dad asked hugging her. " I died saving my fiancé dad" yn cried falling apart in his arms. "Oh I'm so sorry" he said hugging tighter. "So Fred and George huh?" She heard someone say behind her again and she knew instantly who it was she flung herself at him. "Cedric oh I've missed you so much!!" Yn cried holding her tight. "I've missed you too" he said hugging her back. "So I'm dead?" She asked. "Yes honey I'm sorry" her mom said "but who will take care of Harry" yn sobbed. "Honey he has the Weasley family and hermione" her dad said. "I've missed you guys so much" yn sobbed breaking down".

One more episode left it will be short. I hope you liked this chapter. Stay safe be careful I love you guys💚💙
-Megan❤️