Chapter 14

"You matched with Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, and Molly Weasley." The surgeon told me. "Wait 3 people?!" I said In shock. "Yes. All 3 are perfect." The surgeon replied. "Who's the donor going to be though" you asked as you felt tears threatening to spill. "Molly Weasley is the best donor but if you want we can have Ms. Granger or Mr. potter instead?" The surgeon suggested. "I can't let Mrs. Weasley do that for me!" You exclaimed as the tears started rolling down your cheek. "Okay. Mr. Potter is the second best match." The surgeon informed you. "I can't decide this. This is big I can't I can't" you said having a hard time breathing. "Hey calm down it's okay I can sit them down I talk this out with them if you prefer?" The surgeon said putting his hand on my shoulder. "Please I can't do it." You signed trying to breathe. "Okay I will go talk to them. Do you need me to get your nurse?" The surgeon asked looking a little concerned. "Please" you said. "Okay is it okay if talk to your boyfriends really quick?" He asked as he grabbed his clipboard. "Yeah I can press the call button." You replied with a small fake smile.

"Is everything okay?" Fred asked the surgeon as soon as they all the way to the end of the hall. "Afraid not. If she keeps stressing like that her livers going to diminish faster" the surgeon replied with worry in his tone. "What do w-" George was about to say before they heard someone say "code blue in room 406 i repeat code blue in room 406" over the speaker. "Shit that's y/n's room" Fred yelled as they saw dozen nurses and doctors rush in your room with equipment. "No!" The twins yelled running to the room but weren't able to get in as they watch the love of their life trying be brought back to life. "No! Please no!"george said trying to get past the doctors into the room "shit Harry! We have to get Harry!" Fred yelled running to the stairs.

5 minutes earlier
As they left the room I felt my heart quicken like I just ran a marothon and my breath become unsteady and the room spin. Then the pain my chest burn. And my vision fade then my heart slow and my breathing slow than nothing but emptiness and I watch the world fade away into nothing.

"HARRY!" Fred yelled sobbing as he ran into the lobby. "Fred what is it?!" Harry said worried as he ran to The pale and terrified red head. "It's y/n! Her hearts stopped" he yelled falling to the floor into the corner. Harry bolted up the stairs along with the rest of the group minus Molly so she could calm Fred. "George?!" Harry yelled running to the room. "They got her back but they have to do the surgery now!" George sobbed sitting on the floor. "Is any of us positive?" Harry asked shaking. " yes hermione, mum, and you" George said bringing his head to his knees. " okay we need to get her in surgery now who's going to do it?" The surgeon asked he went into your room to get you. " I am" hermione said "she'll need you after surgery Harry and Molly needs to comfort the twins and all of you I'm sorry" hermione said before following a doctor

7 hours later
"Okay surgeries done Ms. Granger going to make a full recover." The surgeon said " Ms. Potter sadly slipped back into a coma but we think it's from shock so she should wake up in a matter of days" the surgeon added. "Oh Godric" everyone said. "When can we see them?" Ron asked as he cried from relief and sorrow . "Right now if you'd like but you have to be careful because y/n is very fragile right now and she has a lot of tubes in her right now so it might be scary" the surgeon warning. "Did the transplant work?" Fred asked quietly. "Yes she should make a full recovery once she wakes up" he replied patting his back. " can you take us to her please" Harry asked. "Yes they are in the same room" the surgeon answered " follow me".

What a chapter!! I hope you enjoyed it sorry it's short!! Have a great day and be safe!!!❤️
-Megan💚💚