Bio of Hiroshi & Ars

Here's the detail of Hiroki...

Hiroshi (character)

Name: Hiroshi

Ultra: Ultraman Ars

Transformation Item: Nero Evolver & Arc Crystal

Type: Anti-Hero

Age: 17 (Ultra & human age; physically), unknown real age 

Homeworld: Planet Earth (World of Supernova)

Family: Kamiki Seiji (twin younger brother/other half), Ultraman Noa (creator)

Affiliation: Himself, Xenos

Occupation: None

Appearance

Hiroshi has spiky silver hair with red streak at his left side hair, and black-red eyes. He have a scar at his left cheek. He mostly seen wearing black sleeveless hoodie jacket with crimson long sleeve shirt, long black pants and red shoes with black hightlights.

Personality

Hiroshi is a serious, non-caring type and usually never care about anything else. He also avoid talking with people, thinking that humanity are merely peasant. But he have soft side toward animals.

Constrast to Hiro, Hiroshi has no tolerence toward the humanity. Ever since he awaken and observe his homeworld, he view human nothing more than virus that plague the Earth, destroying it slowly. If it meant to protect Earth, he won't hesitate to even kill human.

Despite this bad nature, Hiroshi care for Hiro and watch him from distance. He will do anything to protect Hiro, even if it means to kill human as well.

History

Not much known about Hiroshi, but he came to Earth the same way Hiro did, in the form of orb before they separate. But he awakened early, gaining his power and act as a watcher of the planet. Through the years he live, he sees human change but most of them are slowly destroying Earth without realizing it.

Here's the detail about Ars...

Name: Ultraman Ars 

Ultra Host(s): Hiroshi (human form)

Height: 53 m

Weight: 49,000 t

Age: 17 (Ultra & human age; physically), unknown real age

Homeworld: Planet Earth (World of Supernova)

Race: Ultra

Family: Ultraman Xenos (twin younger brother/other half), Ultraman Noa (creator)

Status: Alive

Appearance

While resembling Nexus Junis form, Arc isn't like most good Ultra. He have almost rectangular eye, the arrow and Energy Core at his chest, bladed gauntlets at his hands, sharp style armor at his shoulders, knees and legs. He have silver, red and black stripes on his body. Unlike Xenos, Arc only have one form; Crimson Delta.

Personality

Like in his human form, Ars dislike of the humanity and believe them to be a plague that slowly destroying their planet without even realizing it. As a watcher of the planet, Ars will only reveal himself during crisis and when Xenos needed help. However, if there's a conflict between their belief, Ars will fight with Xenos.

Despite all his bad nature, Ars care for Xenos's well-being and his progress. If anyone tries to interfere with Xenos's work, Ars will not hesitate to destroy them even if Xenos disapprove of this action.

History

During an unknown event, a collision of power has created a lifeform in the form of an orb and it was send into another dimension. Upon reaching the unknown dimension, the orb head toward Earth. Before reaching Earth, the orb split into red and blue orb which cause an explosion in space which the people on Earth called it the firework of space, the Supernova.

When Ars arrives on Earth, he is in already awakened. Unlike Xenos, Ars already awaken since he arrived on Earth while Xenos start from the early age like many lifeforms. They may came from space but because they activate on Earth, they are technically beings originate from Earth.

Transformation

Hiroshi can transform into Ars with the item called Nero Evolver along with an Ars Crystal, navette shaped diamond. He insert the Ars Crystal into the back of the Nero Evolver before raise it up into the air and press the trigger to transform. The Nero Evolver also can be use as a weapon in blade mode.

In the transformation sequence, Hiroshi has his own catchphrase where he called them out before transforming.

Crimson Delta: "Shine in the dark, bright as blood."

Power & Abilities

Ars is a master combatant, excellent in hand-to-hand combat, aerial battle and other kind of battle as well. Being the self-proclaim watcher of Earth, Arc able to adapt with any battle in any different areas. In human form, Ars is also strong. Unlike Xenos, Ars has higher resistance and able to surpass all three of Xenos' basic forms. In Ultra form, the Nero Evolver and change into a sword called Nero-Calibur.

Arc-Chroom Ray: Ars extend his arms to the side before cross them at his chest, and make "L" hand style before shoot a crimson colored beam. It is a reverse manner of Xenos's Xeno-Schtrom Shoot.

Weakness

Like Xenos, Ars don't have any particular weakness. His Timer will only set off when he is weakened or overuse his energy. This weakness does not apply when Arc is in human size.