Chapter 3: Scheming

Hello Lovelies :) Amy is back bc quitting job and finishing off studies!

I'll begin updating again, this book and Story B in my library :)

I missed you all!!! How have you been???

Chapter 3.

----------

He steps into the room, cool shade of grey plastered on the walls, still seeming ugly to him over the years.

Some people will never understand fashion, the man thinks, running his fingers through his fringe one more time before hearing the sound of heels approaching him.

He entwines his hands behind his back and half smirks at the model, one hand on her hip while she rolls her eyes and smacks her lips.

"Good evening Harry."

The man simply smiles and gives a small nod, having the urge to yell Thief, just like every time he sees her anywhere.

But he decides against it.

Harry chuckles as he suddenly feels himself pressed against the wall, her nails digging into his flesh on his neck as she holds him up with one hand. He can feel his head pounding with the sudden collision, but not unexpected. She tightens her grip around his throat, but he simply smiles.

"If this is one of your plans to ruin him Harry, you'll have to deal with me."

She whispers and the man flashes her a grin, shaking his head the best he can with one hand around him.

"S-Scared Honey?"

"I'm serious Styles."

"Wouldn't dream of it love."

"Unless you want the incident of 03 to happen again, I suggest you keep your smart remarks to yourself and keep your schemes under control. I will ruin you until the only thing you're able to afford is cotton."

The man now has his lips pursed, and grips the woman's hand roughly, breaking the contact. He throws it aside and watches as The Thief takes one step back as he begins to walk towards her, glare set.

"You got lucky that time. And this is between me and your husband. Your part-time acting and modeling job is nothing compared to what we do. We make the product. Design it. Bring it to life. You're as useful as a mannequin"

That slap wasn't unexpected either.

He says nothing, smiles.

"You haven't changed."

She whispers and on cue, another man enters the room, face splitting in half, wide, dramatic smile.