Chapter 10: Mission Juda's Kiss

How to get away with the perfect scheme, it's something he's always done best. Some say it's impossible to get so good at it in a short amount of time he's had to spare, but he stands tall and proud, anger in his heart, and only one form of vengeance in his mind.

They say the best form of revenge is to move on and fail to show any suffering for it causes satisfaction, that getting over the problem is succeeding enough.

He doesn'tsn't quite agree with that.

Seems not everyone remembers, Revenge is Sweet and Foul Play is something he'll always achieve.

**************
.
.
.
.
.
The man locks eyes with her from across the penthouse, staying calm and collected when he realizes she doesn't fail to hide she's staring back.

He takes a sip of his champagne and grips the glass tightly as she locks her arm around her trophy husband and smacks a kiss on his cheek.

Disgusting Harry thinks as he abandons the sight and moves along the room, casually glancing at his friends located throughout the floor, first peek of the Grimshaw-Styles line being hosted at Eleanors sisters house in honor of their hard work.

He takes this is completely ridiculous and Nick is such an idiot, but he doesn't care because his clients have already arrived and they seem enthusiastic with the clothing.

He never handles this type of business face to face though, he has an assistant for that.

The exotic woman with curled black hair approaches the man as he begins to caress some of the lace on a skirt pocket. Harry can see her red strapless dress from the corner of his eye, but makes no move to greet her.

"Lovely piece isn't it."

Nadia speaks and Harry stands straight, fixing the skirt back to its original position.

He turns and licks his lips as he connects with the green eyed goddess in front of him. She smiles, and walks around the man, settling on his right side.

"Lovely indeed."

"Our friend Mr.Wade has taken quite interest in it too."

"Is that so."

"Says he'll take ten of them. 90 thousand a piece."

Mr.Styles smacks his lips and laughs, settling a hand on the woman's shoulder.

"Tell Mr.Wade if he's not talking 6 digits, I don't want to talk. 150 and I'll have them delivered as soon as this circus ends. Don't approach me again with anything less."

The man walks away and the woman is dismissed.

Harry walks over to the ice booth and sees the unexpected, pursed lips turning into a grin.

"Zayn my man. So glad you could make it."

The man delicately pats him in the back and His best friend returns the gesture.

"You and Eleanor in a room together without it blowing up. I had to check it out myself man, dreams don't always come true."

Harry rolls his eyes and is about to throw a better comeback but he notices something strange.

"Oh man I hope you don't mind. "

He sees curls poking out behind Zayns shoulder.

"You know Liam Right? I brought him so he could like job shadow you. Get an insight on the good aspect of what you do."

Liam comes up and slowly waves at him, cheeks tinting up red.

"Good Evening Mr.Styles. D-Don't mean to be a bother or anything."