Chapter 5: Control

"Mind me asking, who's that boy in the far back? Next to the blonde."

Harry comments nonchalantly to Zayn, who is completely clueless to what his best friend is doing. He looks up from his desktop and as his attention comes, goes away.

"Who, Louis?"

"I'm not quite sure. The Boy who can't keep staring at you. Reckon he has a crush on you mate."

Deviant as he is, Harry looks away uninterested, although the man seems more concerned, sitting up straight and directing his attention towards his student.

They meet each others eyes.

"Louis, come here."

Malik's voice sounds serious and Mr.Styles pushes himself off where he was leaning on the smartboard.

He wasn't expecting him to call the young boy up, just spill on some few details.

He watches from afar as the blush on the boys cheeks rises rather quickly, standing up hesitantly and walking to the front of the classroom.

The little devil still holds the pencil in his hand as he arrives at the desk, arms crossed and glancing one time at Harry.

"Yes?"

"Why aren't you doing your work? Is that the impression you want to set on Mr.Styles here."

"Who cares what he thinks."

Mr.Malik eyes widen, and there's a few people taking their noses out of their notebooks, those with the open ears. The ooing begins. Zayn stands from his desk and now crosses his arm, looking enraged as ever and Mr.Styles mouth is curved up in a smirk.

"Excuse me Louis, I will not have you disrespecting Harry, he's here for a good cause."

Harry places a hand on Zayns shoulder and shakes his head, pulling him back from confrontation he doesn't want to face.

Zayn frowns at him in confusion, but he receives a smile, tight and hesitant, but a smile nonetheless.

"Its okay Malik. One student is not going to keep me from heading forward with my donation. Besides, I've read enough and observed from a few students in this class, that they really are talented and deserve a little more open doors in their path. Consider it done."

Zayns pout turns into a full on grin and takes his mate into an engulfing hug.

"Mate, thank you so much. You don't know how much this means."

He pats Harry's back and moves to speak to the rest of the class, ignoring Louis who looks as stunned as the rest of the students.