Chapter 7: Intern

They enter Styles residence without much words spoken.

The younger boy darts his eyes everywhere, scanning the similarities, more differences between his home and the man's. Harry's has more art on the walls and they fail to lack the dark color scheme they have in their home.

He has no idea how old the man really is, but he knows for sure he must be younger than his father.
It bugs him as they walk to the living room area, which has a balcony looking over the city, making him gasp in awe.

Suit clinging to his body, he ignores the shortness of it and the possibility that his undies are showing as he runs towards it, opening the doors to access it and feeling the cool air hit his skin.

He closes his eyes and smiles, because it might just be one of the best feelings in the world.

He's never been afraid of heights but his father is, hence why they live more on ground level than anything.

Inhaling the fresh cool air London has to offer at night, it takes him a while to realize where he's exactly standing, and turns back as soon as it hits him.

There on the couch, the man sits, New Suit on him as he leans on the backrest. He tips his glass,new colored wine now inside, and not hiding Styles smirk at all.

Louis stands still, back to the rail, resting cautiously. One hand gesture from the man and Louis walking back inside, the man's assistant now heading towards the balcony and shutting the door.

He watches as she acts like everything going on is normal and disappears out the room in the blink of an eye.

Harry smiles at the younger boy as he takes a seat on the couch across him, covering himself up again, neck so lovely in the shade it currently is.

"What are you doing, Louis?"

The man asks in a low voice and the boy inhibits his earlier persona.

"None of your business."

The man fake frowns and shakes his head.

"Were going to try this again and you're going to answer. What are you doing Louis?"

He sits up and leans over, bending his back in a way a lion would as if he was about to attack. It alarms Louis but he's not one to back down.

"I don't think you quite listened. None of your business."

He shrieks as the man suddenly drops his glass and it shatters all over the floor, taking steps towards him until his shoes were touching the heels of the couch under Louis.

The Boy looks up and Harry is simply smiling.

"Louis."

"Dancing I-I was dancing."

The Boy covers his face while Harry squats down to his eye level. He grabs his hands and slowly lowers them down from his cheeks to his lap, locking eye contact with him.

"Why?"

"I can't tell you."

"If someone is making you do this, you tell me this instant and I will put a stop to it."

"Its not-No just. Just leave it alone Mr.Styles. forget this ever happened."

"You know you're not allowed to go back there any more."

Louis eyes widen and he shakes his head.

"Stay out of it. You can't tell me what to do."

"I'm am, right now. You listen to me for once in your lifetime Louis. You go back, I swear you don't know what trouble you'll be in."