Chapter 15: Hourglass

"@LIPSxx: ffs your books always have something unexpected"

Are they usually a good thing though? ;)

*************

"I mean, is this a damn joke. Harry, where are the cameras, where are the damn cameras?"

Zayn looks around the room while the man rests his head on his fists.

"I'm not pranking you mate."

"I know that twat, that's what's fucken wrong about this!"

Zayn kicks the desk and Hate use patient begins to run short slowly.

"You know how bad this is? For both of us!"

"What?"

"You can get your ass sued Styles and so can I. I mean, what do you think the media is going to say about this. They're going to blame this whole shit on you having access to the school and starting up a relationship with one of the students and you know who gave you that access? Me Harry, Me!"

Zayn throws himself on the guest chairs and the man frowns, not taking that into consideration earlier. It's not exactly true, he's been there only 4 times total, but four is enough.

"I'm sorry mate. I forgot I've been to your job. But that's not completely true."

"How?"

"Well for starters, that's not the first time I met Louis."

"It's not?"

The man shakes his head, hoping to calm him down, but it does quite the opposite. Zayn takes off his glasses and leans closer to Harry's desk, a glint of I'm going to kick you ass a little visible.

"You fucken asked me to tell you about the boy, please do not tell me you used this whole funding the English Department Shit to see him. Harry tell me you didn't."

The man licked his lips and threw himself back in his chair, hand brushing his forehead.

"Oh fuck you Harry!"

"I'm sorry, it did start that way but I promise, afterwards I regreted it and I realized you do have wonderful students."

"One of them being Louis, huh."

Harry confirmed nothing, eyes scanning towards the door as his assistant peeked her head in. She made a hand gesture and presented a cell phone to the man.

"Come in Lily."

Zayn turned his head and composed himself as the woman walked across the room to hand the boss the device.

Harry took the phone and pressed it against his ear, the woman standing still next to the desk.

"Hello?"

Zayn kept his eyes locked with Harry as small murmurs came out. Harry looked back and forth between the woman and zayn as he covered his mouth to speak.

The call was brief.

"Yes. Yes okay I'll call you when I'm done with my meeting. Yes. Okay. Fish and chips sounds lovely. Yes. Buttercup I really have to go. No I'm not. I'm not with anyone you can ask Lilly. I'm not cheating on you, what, my sweet nugget I only like you. No you don't have to come over baby boy please. No. Just listen to me Apple of my eye don't come over. Baby!"

The man shook his head and handed the phone back to Lilly, who kept still.

"Shall I expect Subject 23s arrival."

"Yeah, he's coming."

"Shall Subject 23 pass"

"He can wait in the living room until Mr.Malik leaves."