Chapter 12: Secrets

Sorry no updates lately, I live in the 50 shitty states and celebrate independence day for 3 days haha. But I'm back !

***********

"Harooooooooooooooold."

"Yes Louis?"

"I'm boreeeeeeeed."

"I'm nearly getting good at this. Hold on. I'll catch on."

"You've tumbled the blocks eleven out of eleven times we've played. You're not getting any better at Jenga."

Harry pouts at the boy and Louis rolls his eyes, sighing as he stacks the small wooden pieces up again.

"Okay. One more time."

"You're an angel, Louis."

The man grins, typing away on his keyboard while Louis gets busy. He's working on his bank statements, Harry said, which made Louis go uneasy on the topic.

"I still don't know why you have Axis Bank. It's like the worst one to have."

"Which one do you have posh boy."

"I'm not posh and Allied Irish Bank."

"You're being fake to your roots Tomlinson."

"At least ours give us an option to decorate our card. See. Mines has a cool skateboard on it. I've seen yours. Plain royal blue. You're not royal."

"You are."

"Aww. Am I?"

"Yeah. A royal pain in the ass."

Now it's Louis turn to frown while Harry giggles away looking at his screen.

"You're a mean old man."

"Don't worry sweetcheeks. I love the pain."

Louis gets up off his seat and goes over to Harry's side of the desk. He sits on his lap and the man's eyes go wide.

"Oh calm down. I'm not going to give you a lap dance horndog."

"Remember what I said Louis."

"I'm not asking you to touch me. I'm just trying to help you, can I do that?"

The man seems hesitant, but is given no chance to respond. Louis pats the side of his thigh and Harry scoots the chair up closer to the desktop.

Louis starts clicking on different links until a new pages up and asks for Harry's account information.

"Your turn curly. Need me to close my eyes or would you rather use that tie of yours to blindfold me."

Louis turns, winking at the man who looks to Louis with much amazement.

"You're unbelievable you know that."

"I try to be."

Louis lays back on the man's chest as he types in his account information and the younger boy laughs.

"You've got to be kidding me."

"It was my old cats name."

"Fluffy mittens?! What did the lady say when you signed up the first time. She must have had a real laugh."

Harry tells him to shut up and Louis continues his scavenger hunt, landing on the page he was long looking for.

They decorate Harry's new card together and they end up deciding that Harry looks like a man that would have a flower and tiger mixed theme.

"It's cause you give off a sweet, but intimidating aura Harold. Flowers and kittens don't have that effect. But a tiger, that does it."

Harry stares down at how excited Louis looks as he presses submit on the design request button and wants to kiss him very, very much.