Chapter 1: DNA

"No fooking way."

"Mr.Styles. We're in public."

Harry's body, now faced towards Cynthia, slowly begins to tremble, knees bucking together while his whole body shakes. It worries his assistant, the older man now folded in half, and clutching at his stomach.

He's laughing.

"You expect me to believe Nick created this masterpiece."

"He is married with a wife, Mr.Styles."

The man in the silk suit begins to bring attention to the front row, away from the model, Grimshaws son. He can't help the smug face he has on as he pats Cynthias back and tells her to meet him out back, along with the boy. Before she can convince him she's not messing around, he's gone, leaving the blonde with frustration up to her head.

Stubborn Child he is, she thinks, before brain storming ideas on how she's gonna pull off this one.

It takes a good ten minutes, give or take, and before she knows it, she's sneaking in backstage, and promising the boy his last minute scheduled outfit outback.

--------

Cynthia pushes the boy into the black limo, and slams the door shut.

Whatever happens in there, is none of her business.

"What the hell lady! Let me out!"

Louis bangs on the window, getting just the back view of her dress. What a bitch, he thinks, fixing his sweat shirt and hair. He wiggles his toes in search for friction or any type of heat, the barefoot model getting chilly.

He hears a noise at the other end of the long, black vehicle, and gulps when he notices hes not alone. Turning, he's met with the sight of a man who doesn't look that old as the suit he's wearing. His hair is a mixture of curls, and gel, which he used to pull it back. He has piercing green eyes, and a sharp and defined jawline.

Louis thinks it's capable of making more damage than a paper cut.

He's popping his mouth as Louis gets off the floor and climbs to the Seat next to his back. He's clueless to whoms kidnapped him, but mesmerized too.

"W-Who are you?"

"Whatever you want me to be. I can be an ex boyfriend named Phil or your girlfriends boss."

"What?"

"Or you can just call me daddy, and get this over with."

Louis watches as the man pats his lap and he expresses a face of horror. He is apalled.

"What the fu- Who do you think I am?"

"It wont matter tomorrow honey, so why dont you let me make some in that sweet hive of yours."

"Excuse you, I am not a prostitute for your information sir."

"Sir....That's good too baby."

Louis watches as the man begins to move closer to him and he immediately panics, body pressed now to the door. Louis can see the mans face clear now, and understand where the confident tone comes from.

He's good looking.

And Has muscles.

"Don't touch me."

"Weird. Others say the opposite, actually. This must be reverse psychology."

"Reverse shmerse, I mean it you weirdo. I am not that type of person and I am in fact straight."

Harry halts his actions and eyes the boy up and down, skimming every piece of him which says the contrary.

Those legs were meant to be thrown over his shoulder, those thighs wrapped around his waist, those curves molded for his grip, and that arse,

that arse was made to be destroyed.

"I dont think so honey, but we can test it out. Ride me or take me from the back, I swear, we'll cover up the tracks."

"Dadddyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!"

"Sugar, im not even in you yet?"

"DADDY HELP!!!"

Harry watches as the boy begins to bang on his limos window, and this wasn't what he expected. None of his other ones has ever took the role play of denial this far.

"Um, excuse me. Who are you calling for?"

"My dad you moron, who else?! I'm telling!"

"Telling what?"

"That a freak has me in his car and thinks im some type of gay whore. He has money, he'll sue you In put you in jail for the rest of your life!"

"What makes you think I dont have enough to fight back?"

Harry is a bit taken back because, what? He's sure this suit is more expensive than the limo and his house put together, and this boy thinks he looks...cheap?

"He's the second most famous fashion designer in the city, he has more money than you. What do you do, huh? Sell those hideous boots at the local market. make your money off of shoes that can almost poke my eye out, you freak? I feel bad for you."

"These boots are handmade, what are you talking about."

"My grandma makes better boots than those.And Shes blind!"

"My ears."

The man,

the man feels deceived.

Where is the sweet, shy boy from the catwalk?

This one is rambling.

"And that scarf, dont even get me started!"

"Don't you dare!"

"Kermit the frog, really?"

"People say he's my spirit animal, We're a great fit."

The man caresses his scarf as the smaller boy rolls his eyes and begins to laugh, shaking his head.

"I see the resemblance now. You do look like an ugly toad."

He sees the younger boy flip his hair, and that does it. He wants out.

"You are Grimshaws Son, aren't you."

"You know my dad?"

The older man taps on the window, and the door is being swung open.

"Out. Can't stand your father and can't stand you."

"Wha-"

Cynthia pulls the boy out and steps in herself, shutting it back closed. Louis biting his lip as he watches the limo drive off.

Cynthia eyes Harry carefully from afar and watches the man's chest rise higher than usual. He's tapping his knee repeatedly, and she knows what he wants.

"How old is he."

"Seventeen."

Cynthia watches as Harry inhales harshly, and takes his phone out in the blink of an eye, throwing it to her across the limo.

"Get me the usual. Need him in my room before we arrive. No exceptions."

Cynthia nods and tries to ignore the now semi dent in her bosses pants.