Chapter: 17 Black

I've decided just to split their trip in America in multiple chapters.:) tumblr post credit to wattpadfic!

*

The boy wakes up with no idea of what time or where he is. The first rays of sun shine through the window and he holds his sheets tighter, feeling chillier than he did when he left London.

He feels the seat next to him and notices the man is now gone from his side, probably on a bathroom break or phone call.

He rubs his eyes and looks out the window, watching as the white clouds suddenly vanish and all he can see is a mixture of blue and green.

Resting his head on the glass, the boy stares until he can start telling apart buildings from roads and trees from deserted land.

It looks absolutely nothing like London, he thinks.

"Good morning Sunshine."

Louis turns and sees Harry, dressed in a beige long sleeved top with khakis. Ridiculous, he says in his head as Harry hands him over a mug and smiles.

The boy think its too early to be feeling things.

"W-Where are we."

"5,000 feet above New York. Closer, maybe."

"Knew I Recognized that Green Lady somewhere. I thought she was in Las Vegas."

"Wrong State Sweetheart."

Harry chuckles as he runs his fingers through Louis fluffy hair, the boy blowing air at the steam. He slowly takes a sip, at the now known substance, tea, and closes his eyes, already missing home.

*

The boy follows behind Harry as they walk down the stairs, a black limo waiting at the bottom of the jet. No surprise.

Louis feels out of place as he sees the valet carrying Harry's suitcases down to the vehicle as well as Lily's, him with only a toothbrush in his pocket.
He pushes the thought aside eventually, more focused on the fact he's freezing alive and he's basically stealing the airlines blanket because there is no fuxking way he's about to let go his only source of heat.

Harry motions for Louis to climb into the limo first and he doesn't hesistate.

"Its fooken freezing here what the fook."

Louis shivers, the vehicle beginning to take off. Harry smiles and pulls the boy closer to him, fitting him into his side as he looks to Lily.

"God, don't you just hate that? Hearing babies curse? It's really horrible hearing such small infants use aggressive language like that."

"Harold."

"Im kidding babe, dont worry It'll only be temporary love."

Lily chuckles, shaking her head.

"The sun is out, what, did it decide to take the day off. Fooken shit."

"Louis you came in shorts and a thin shirt. Of course you're cold."

"Who's fault is that. Who even kidnaps someone without letting them change first. Rude."

"Someone who needs new clothing anyway because baby, you're cute but your father's clothes do NOT look good on you.*

Louis frowns and collides his fist with the mans stomach, not much force used.

"Can we not do this right now."

"How else was I supposed to initiate the conversation of you spending a lovely day out shopping with Lily."

"Are you serious?"