Prologue

"Cynthia, the fabric is pure cotton. Cotton I tell you! Awful choice of style for that type of line of winter jackets."

"I Agree Mr.Styles."

"I mean look at the models! Dreading they are themselves for wearing that disgrace Grimshaw calls 'The Next Big Thing'."

"Indeed Mr.Styles."

"Why am I even here Cynthia?"

"I don't know Mr.Styles."

"Being a good sport to your rival Mr.Styles. He attends all your shows too."

"Yet he despises me."

"Indeed Mr.Styles, so do you."

Harry looks away from the cat walk and down to the floor, where the patterned colored tile seems more interested than any of the fit men modeling with the new winter collection of Grims Designing.

And that's Harry's problem. Harry likes fit men. Really, REALLY likes Fit. Men.

But the clothing is so horrible, it fails to emphasize any of the abs or facial features Harry is looking for to take home tonight.

"Cynthia, None of them are doing it for me. You have the notebook ready?"

"All numbers here Mr.Styles. Would you like the usual?"

Harry sometimes feels pathetic really, actually having a phonebook with numbers of the endless men who have been nice knowing for endless nights for minimum price. He's one of Londons most famous clothing designers, but not even at the age of 27, has he managed to settle down.

The reason why?

Nicholas Grimshaw.

"Yeah, go on ahead. My room at 11."

Since his internship at Bellas Rays, where he had met Nick at the age of 19, Harry has not had a peaceful life. They had came across each other as they competed for the assistant position of the designer herself and after they had sabotaged each others ideas until they were both kicked out, he vowed to beat his mortal enemy till the day he died.

With a lot of hard work and connections, Harry managed to pull through and build his own successfully company and took Bella Rays down on the way. However, the only problem was Grimmy exerted the same work too, now second place in London to the most looked up to enterprises.

Year after year, they both competed after the same price

The Number One Spot for ANY Season Fashion Title.

And it took so much, so much effort, Harry pushed back his schedule for romance. With sacrifice, came triumph, and Styles Designs won every year.

In Second place, came Nick, although he had a partner and a family by his side, which Harry took no interest of as long as they were out of his and their father's way.

Cynthia had came along the third year of Harry's Successful reign, and Harry absolutely loved her because she was a great negotiator. She always managed to get /steal/ Grimshaws models for the fun of it and throw in some one night stands in the contracts too.

She was Harry's Right hand /wo/Man.

*

Harry rolled his eyes as Nick announced the last clothing design, named after the day of his sons birth, which he rambled on and on about.

"Last but not least, The Christmas Eve."

Harry sighed in happiness as he realized, the end of the show was approaching. Looking up, he was startled by the way an unbelievably good looking boy, Not. Man. But BOY. came walking down the catwalk, waving as every one cheered loudly and stood up.

He felt mesmerized by the way the boy had such soft looking hair that screamed to be tugged, caramel colored fringe swept to the side and thankfully not covering those blue eyes, those blue eyes that could be the Ocean. He felt mesmerized by the way his cheeks were so chubby and a blush laid upon them, as he giggled at every one focusing their attention on him just walking down in a oversized red wool sweater that made him have outrageously huge sweater paws and failed to show any curves. He had plain sweatpants on to not take any attention off the sweater design, but Harry thought it was ironic because the boy himself did.

"Cynthia, Him. My room, 11pm."

"Im sorry sir, im afraid he's off limits."

"No one is off limits to me."

Harry snapped and Cynthia flinched in her seat, shaking her head.

"Sorry Mr.Styles, don't you know who that is?"

"Who could he possibly to be off limits."

"Mr. Grimshaws Son."