Chapter 22: Epilogue

Thank you again to everyone who read and sorry for the scare :D enjoy!
************

[Louis POV]

Past.

He runs his fingers down my cheek as we lay in the sand, the rising tide of the ocean slowly beginning to hit our toes. We're in blissful silence and I feel at ease, his endearing green eyes looking into mine.

Knowing he keeps his words about not trying anything because I'm yet to turn eighteen, makes this whole situation a blur.

The man in front of me is respectful towards who I am. Wouldn't he show the same manners to someone else?

His dimple makes an appearance as I smile at how beautiful the sunset looks above him from afar, both sights jaw dropping.

I scoot closer to him, sand sticking to my shorts as well as sprinkling on his floral shirt. He wraps an arm around my waist while I rest my hand on his chest, hugging in the middle of the beach like there's nothing better to do in this world on a Friday night.

Using his other bicep as my pillow, I sigh happily, feeling the softness of his lips as they collide momentarily with my forehead for a couple of seconds.

He pulls away and lays back to look at the sky, while I lay on his chest and feel the breeze run through my hair. We don't have to share a single word, and still, everything is alright.