Chapter 9: Straight Issues

Sorry it seems everything is going slow at the moment. Be patient ;)

----------------------

"I think we can make this a little shorter. Cut a few inches."

"Yes Mr.Styles."

"Won't that cause too much scandal."

"Let them talk Grimshaw. Spotlight, good or bad, is still spotlight."

Nick and Harry walk across a hall full of designed outfits by the Grimshaw team, much of which need improvement in Styles opinion. He ignores the ones he thinks will definitely not be labeled under his name and tells Nick he'd rather much prefer save them for a later collaboration.

He seems ecstatic but Harry knows this will never happen again. That's what happens when you loose your mind for a couple days and are determined to make a certain blue eyed Prince, yours.

Which in the end really doesn't happen and all you end up agreeing to is weeks full of redesigning outfits, getting daily glares from your partners wife, and more frequent visits from their son.

**
The day is sunny, the clouds are out, and Harry Styles can hear commotion from his balcony.

He's laying down outside enjoying a cool glass of lemonade when he begins to hear his assistant raising her voice, and he's not even surprised, way more amused.

He takes another sip and pushes himself off his swing-set, walking calmly and collected towards his front door.

He opens it.

"Get off me you crazy lady!"

"You have the right to remain silent."

"You're not a damn cop, I'd like to see you try and cuff me."

"I'd quite enjoy seeing that actually." Harry speaks as he leans against the frame.

Lilys got Louis pinned on the floor with his hands behind his back, sitting on top of him. His assistant and the boy turn up to look at the man at the same time. Lilly scrunches her face as well as Louis, Harry chuckling slightly.

"Lily, care to explain."

"I saw a potential threat."

"What'd you do Louis?"

"I didn't do anything!"

"False. Subject Number 23 exerted verbal threat, I quote, 'ill bash his fo-Ken head in."

"Oi! Don't you mock me Lillian!"

"My name is Lily and you don't have permission to say my name."

"Well ok then Lillian it all works out then, now get off of me!"

"Lily, remove yourself from the boy, he is no threat."

"I had to make sure sir. It's protocol."

"I know Lily I know. It's fine."

The woman steps off slowly, and places her hand on her belt. Louis scoffs as he gets up off the ground, patting any dust off of him.

He stares at where the woman lays her fingers and rolls his eyes, walking towards the door.

"What are you gonna do, shoot me?"

"If necessary."

"I come here everyday Lillian, is it really hard to greet me just once with a warm hug or something. Sheesh lady. You're as sour as my lemons."

Harry giggles and places a hand on Louis back,leading him inside his home.

"Which reminds me, we need to talk about that Louis. Head to my office please."