Chapter 4: Missus

I got a new phone !!!! An S5, hopefully this helps me in trying to access everything faster. :)

Including Watttpaddd whoop!!

---

"Mr.Styles."

"What."

"Someone is here to see you."

"Who?"

Mr.Styles, also gone by the name of Harry, glances back at his computer screen and frowns, remembering hooked Louis wasn't actually hooked.

Little bugger didn't reply back ever, he noticed, and despite his two messages after which he thought we're very convincing, was proved wrong, not receiving anything for the past week.

Maybe it was for the best.

He strecthes his arms behind his back and scratches his abs, walking out his office in a pair of batman boxers and a white t shirt.

Sunday's are not meant for much so excuse him if hes about to greet his guest in his best dont give a fuck, attire.

His assistant moves away from the door and the man can't help the huge grin as the brunnette stands in the door frowning.

"Fancy seeing you here. In my house."

"We need to talk."

The thief walks right past Mr.Styles into his office, quite familiar with his office too. His assistant raises her eyebrows and huffs, mouthing bitch to which Harry does nothing but laugh.

"Cancel any meeting if any. This might take a while."

"Goodluck Boss."

He can see her outline through the blinds and she already has her arms crossed. He should be worried but, he's very much not.

He shuts the door, and locks it, safety precautions.

She seems unmoved.

Instead, she looks all around, for any possible dirt she can get on Styles, but not a speck of dust is in sight.

"50 grand. Take it or leave it."

Mr.Styles stops his movements which were aimed towards his office chair. His lips quirk up into a devious smile and he chuckles, now his turn to shake his head

"Little desperate aren't we?"

"He's on board with it. 75. & I'll leave here with your message that you changed your mind."