Chapter 18: 19th Floor

Hii Guys ! Sorry I've Been Out, Had to reassure the Larry Babies on Twitter to calm the hell down BC of the recent scandal going on. Feel free to follow me @ISupportLarry and ask me shit when you're in doubt or just creep on extra info that might help you calm down . We're a family, we will stay strong:)

Also another notice, I've recently got messaged that I triggered depression on one of the users reading my works. So I'm going to tell you to it straight, If you have read any of my works before, you should not find this surprising. I'm not that type of Larry writer that sticks to the fluff side.

Daddy Took it All Away- Louis Abandoned Harry.

Barriers Between Our Love- Ended at Louis escaping prison, initiating a fight between Larry.

MSBK Series- Brother Betrayal and Emotional Bruise Between Larry.

Summary: I Write Sad Shit. I find Plot Twists Exciting. So if this is not your favorable area, please feel free to stop reading my works. There's plenty other fics out there and amazing :) That is all.

*********

Harry slowly inhales Louis vanilla spice scent as the boy pulls away, lips moist because of his own. He's got a light blush on his cheeks that makes the man loose his mind a little more, but its Louis breathtaking smile afterwards when he begins to laugh at all the confetti falling around them that makes him realize he's hit home run.

Harry grabs a hold of Louis cheek one more time and pulls him in for another kiss, which the boy allows, hands by his own side.

"It does."

Harry says to him, making Louis bite his lip.

The man notices around them finally, they're passing glasses, bottles are popping and he won't miss an opportunity like this.

They pass him a bottle of champagne, pretty cheap in Harry's opinion, but he can't be a chooser when he didn't bring his own. He takes a sip and follows then to pass it to the boy, who looks hesitantly at him at first before taking one too.

Louis eyebrows furrow right away, the boy passing the bottle to another by passer and sticking out his tongue in disgust.

"That's what you drink all day Harold? Gross."

"Happy New Year Boyfriend."

Harry says laughing, pressing their lips together just one more time.

He just can't get enough.

"Are we going back to the hotel now?"

"Um no. Were actually going to head to the airport right now."

"What ? Were going home already?"

"No. Somewhere better."

"Where?"

"Were going to go see if the Green Lady really is in Las Vegas."

******

The Limousine ride to the airport is more wild than Harry expected.

The driver has closed the window, with only one destination to reach, with no further questions required to ask that leaves the man and boy alone in the vehicle.

Harry keeps debating whether to drive straight to the hotel and have what he wants, which no longer requires him to press Record because Louis is what he wants.

But he thinks the boy deserves more.

Which makes it even harder to resist Louis on his lap currently with his arms around his head, kissing his neck messily.