Characters Response

And The Questions Begin Now.
Characters on picture from left to right.

Lily, Zayn, Cynthia, H&L

Mr.Styles

Ask dedicated to @dilmendis ADMIT IT YOU LOVE HIM YOU ASSHOLE!

MS: What a great way to start a damn ask.

From @tal92033: Do You Still Love Nick? Do You have some feelings for him

MS: Well, aren't you an overachiever.

Louis: Wait, why would he love my dad?? gross. Harold?

MS: Next Question.

From @rosiejasmin: are you really going to drop Louis or are you just trying to hide ur feelings for him.

MS: Drop Louis? He doesn't weigh that much.

Cynthia: *laughing* Good One.

Louis: Rude.

MS: You know I don't mean it Lou.

From @jennmuniz: Why are you going to hurt Louis when you know Nick has hurt him in so many ways too?

Louis: Why does my father keep coming into this conversation.

MS: I dont know Love, you should have your own ask.

Louis: Why are you guys bringing my parents into this.

MS. To answer your question, I have no part in what Grimshaw does to his kids so if you're trying to put some weight on me for what he's done, you're being unreasonable. Next.

From @17blackstxgram: Mr Styles do you really love Louis? why won't you admit it.

*Zayn, Cynthia, Louis, and Lily turn to Harry*

MS: Wow, no pressure guys.

Zayn: I know the answer to this.

Louis: Love is a strong word.

MS: For all I know, my stomach feeling queasy could be due to eating bad lobster.

From @cool20142014: Harry do you think that was smart to say all of that with louis in the room?

MS: are you referring to what I said to Lily on the plane?

Louis: what did you say?

MS: I think that should answer your question.

From @xbxnds: Mr.Styles, Why the fuck are you playing Lou if your problems is with the bitch herself Eleanor?

Louis: Hey, that's my mother you're speaking of!

MS: I have no idea what she's on about.

Louis: My mother has a better reason to dislike you, as far as I'm concerned.

Lily: Ouch. Need some ice Harry?

From @taintedlouve: You frog faced freak don't you dare do anything to hurt louis, why are you trying to hurt sweet little louis when he has nothing to do with the whole situation?

Zayn: *laughing* Fucken Frog.

MS: Zayniee. You told me I didn't look like a frog.