《34》

Happy Reading 💕

As Waqaur stepped in the house. Tayiammi engulfed him in a bone crushing hug. He too reciprocated the hug with all his emotions. He looked more masculine, strong and bulky. His eyes showed many emotions. His aura was rough and bossy.He missed his family.
His eyes met Maha, Zoya and Fiza.. but he didn't found her. Where is she? Was she not expecting him here? Was she hating him? Many questions ran cross his mind.

Saad was pulled by His ammi, into a hug.
She cried on his chest.
He consoled her. While his eyes were locked up with her eyes. That never broke eye contact. She was grown up, more beautiful than before.

Her breathe hitched when she saw him. He looked more hot and dominating. His beard grew well. It suited him alot. She was whipped. And now was drooling over him like a teenage lover.

Waqaur and Saad met their sisters. Maha and Zoya. Ruffling their hair and hugging them they entered in lounge. 

" ammi... wo kha h?" Waqaur asked in his gruffy voice.

While Tayiammi smiled and said, " khud dhundlo..." and with this she departured to kitchen, to arrange dinner for their sons.

Zoya asked numerous questions to Saad and Waqaur. While Saad answered each question maintaining his intense look on his wife.

" bss karo zoyi bhai thak gaye h!" Junaid said pulling Zoya aside by her waist.

Zoya glared at him.

" ye kya harqat thi... chore muje koi dekh lega..." she said trying to free herself from his steal grip.

" dekhne do.... ab tum officially meri jo hone wali ho... mera haq h tumpe.. " he said smirking and inhaled her fragrance. Making her squirm at her place.

He just loved his effects on her.

Pushing his with all his might, she ran away.

" koi na zoyi,... after all you work under me!" He said smirking evily.

Waqaur excused himself from his sisters and ran up to his room, the moment he entered his room. His eyes went wide. Every single thing was kept at the place where he left. He room was all cleaned up.

He looked around and found his fresh pair of cloths on the bed arranged nicely. He took a quick shower and went to her room. His each step towards her room, made her heart beat loudly.

She closed her eyes tightly and kept her hand on her heart. As he entered her room. Her back was facing him. His strong cologne made her shiver more.

He took baby steps and pressed chest at her back.

"Toh ab ek nazr dekhna bhi gawara nhi hu me tume?" He asked kissing her earlobe.

She shivered under his touch.

" waq...Waqaur... " she whimpered.

He holded her tight by her waist and turned around. Only to met her beautiful face.

The moment their eyes met.
Time seemed to frozed.
Eyes talked.
Tongue tied.
Heart beat increased.
Fingers intertwined.

He pulled her into a rough, deep and exhausted kiss.

She was soothing his soul, that desired for almost this 2 years.
His touch made her panicked soul relax in his strong arms taht she was craving for long time.

Parting away, he caressed her cheeks, her body. His Juweria.

" i missed u soo much!.. ut was tough to live without u this 2 fu#### years!" He whispered against her skin.

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें