Another world

WAY TO HTRAE

Read this Paragraph

Hello guys! Thank you for choosing this story, I genuinely want to thank each and everyone who was very patient and supportive with me all these time. It took a while for me to get back to normal, I was facing writing issues but I thought of reading my old collection which I wrote in my school days I can't believe that how much mistakes I made in it but I never completed many stories. So I thought to give a try and complete this story and here it is!! A full pack of sci-fiction love story!!

Warning: If you don't want to spend good time then Don't read this!! Only option - Please read this!! *smiling awkwardly* this story is related to romance, fictional, time traveling and emotional.

Please check out! I hope you like it!!

Copyright and plagiarism

This book is available only on wattpad and not on any other platform. The moral right of the author has been asserted. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of Copyright holder and any infringement of this will be violation of copyright law.

© All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer

Please note that my intention isn't to hurt anyone sentiment, community, profession, caste, belief or religion. This book is created for fun, not to harm anyone's personal interests.

All the characters in this book belong to the author. This book and the characters are just imagination and fantasy of author, there isn't any cast for the characters. So you can imagine your favorite characters in the place of the Main leads.

General and covers

I don't own any of the pictures used.
Picture credits goes to Google and pintrest.

___________________________________________

Let's crash into the story!!!!!