Chapter 2

He again lifted his hand but this time his tiny fingers pointed me. I slowly went near them, the moment I saw that lady I was petrified.

I was shocked and frozen by seeing it.

"That.. That is me??!! But, How??? What is happening here????" I was shocked and frozen; ittaap came near to me and took my hand towards the lady "The other me".

The lady exactly looking like me was lying on the bed, she (other me) looked like very sick, and it appeared like she is going to die soon.

He asked me to help his Grandmother, i don't know how to help, but i wanted to help her, so, i nodded my head, then Ittaap placed his tiny fingers near my heart.

I felt a huge weight in my heart was reduced; it was like my heart become lightens. That time I noticed a small tiny purple crystal was coming out from inside my body near my heart. It was floated and went all over to that lady who was in front of me.

After few minutes she opened her eyes, the little kid was very happy and called her "ittaap", then I realized it's not his name he was talking about his Grandmother. Suddenly I remembered everything in this world is in reverse, then in this world "ittaap" means "paatti???"" (Paatti represents Grandmother in Tamil Language).

"Ohh yeah now I can understand, you are his grandmother!! Then he is my grandson in our earth!! Wow!!" I was extremely happy and enjoying the moment, but they couldn't understand anything because they speak it in reverse which is in "Mirror" way.

Little kid gave me a gift to show that he was thankful; it was wrapped with white cloth and purple crystal stars in it. I opened it and saw it was a beautiful dark green diary. He showed me his diary which was in Purple Colour; I noted that there was a word as "htrae" in the cover of his diary which means in reverse its "Earth".

We started communicate by showing actions, slowly I get to know more about them, I have spent around whole day with them. He was looking joyful for the whole day. It was a beautiful day; I played with my grandson.

He was showing me their newspapers and books; I noted many things which are different from earth. They have two set of people one who uses magic and others use technology. They are fighting with each other for several years, now the mirror world is fully taken control under technology.

It looks like they are in Danger, since; my grandson and other people in this village are believing in magic, so they are suffering here. Since, the ruling parties here are following technology now. They don't have any other choice; they have to obey as the higher government says.

"HTRAE" is being destroyed by the technologies. Beauty of the nature is dying here in "Htrae" as well. If this continues, one day "HTRAE" whole world will be come under machines and robots. They are worried and tried their best to bring the magic again, but it looks like there is a problem.

I don't know what it is, but I hope someone can help them. And I learnt many things about them.

At the end of the day, we were sitting on the terrace, It was very beautiful to witness the broad purple sky from the terrace, day went well. My grandson, came near and sat beside me. He hugged me tightly once again, his eyes was tearing up once again. I wiped his eyes with my hands and gave him a warm smile. Suddenly in the unexpected moment, he took my hands and placed it on my "other me" I.e., his grandmother in "htrae", my body was started get paining and I can't able to hear anything. Slowly I lost my conscious. Then, again time was stopped, That was the last moment I spent there.

When I opened my eyes, I was in my bed. It was same 3.47 A.M. I thought everything was dream, but when I woke up I saw this green diary beside me. I remembered small boy from that mirror world gave me this diary.

I was overwhelmed and excited that I have discovered something beyond the human science. I called my daughter and son, relatives to let them know. But no one was ready to believe me. They called me as lunatic for believing this entire story and never let me see my own grandchildren. They literally avoided me.

 ( Photo is not copyright owned, Taken from Instagram page of #disa_fairy, inspired by her edit, hence, used here

( Photo is not copyright owned, Taken from Instagram page of #disa_fairy, inspired by her edit, hence, used here. Credits for this picture belongs to @dis_fairy)

"HTRAE is true. Mirror world is true."

There is parallel world, which exactly looks like Earth but its "Htrae" and they are in danger, they need help!

This was the last world written in that diary "they need help", I flipped again and again nothing was there.

After reading the whole diary, Archana rushed downstairs to see her mom and asked about mirror world.

"Mom, do you know about parallel world?", I asked.

"Where did you hear that? Don't blabber here, after watching some Youtube channels Archana. We are busy with grandma's ritual formalities. Go and play with your cousins" she replied in anxious tone.

I sensed that mom knew something she is hiding about what grandma mentioned in that diary. As like what happened to grandma. I'm not going to repeat it again.

I will find that "HTRAE" and help them. "Don't worry Grandma, I will help them. I went upstairs again.

I took the diary again started searching for a way. There must some way to connect to Mirror world I have to find it.

I tried to write something with my pen but the diary doesn't absorb the ink. I tried with pencil, feather and stick. Nothing was worked.

A few minutes later..

Finally... it worked!

The Green dairy pages started flipping automatically and white colour pages become darker and darker black.

In the end it was looking like a black hole. It was pulling her inside hardly.

What will happen next?! Stay tuned!

With love,
Black women
Insta id: Black_women_09