chapter 8

PART 8

You should not go out!!” Both vinoth and pupie started screaming.

Unfortunately I have already opened the door, since they started screaming I was unknowingly stepped on my own shoe lays, here we go!! Embarrassment No:1, I feel on his “so called brother NURA’s arms", Damn!! My poor heart!! Stop fluttering bi$$h... he is gonna hear my heart sound!!!.”

He helped me to stand straight, silence took some space... “I have bought you dress, change this" Nura said by facing his other side, I can feel that he is also blushing.

“Wait! Wh..at? Am I hearing it correctly? He spoke it in reverse? Like people speak in earth?” I was stunned for a second.

Vinoth entered and started his show, “I have already told you NURA is good in everything, he knows well about parallel world! So, he speaks well, in fact I started learning from him.”

“stop over praising to change the topic, I asked you to stop her, but you let her to move?!” Nura questioned vinoth in anger tone.

“Brother, I didn’t do anything this time as well” vinoth Replied.

“That is what I’m saying, you didn’t do anything when she try to get out!” brother replied.

“sorry brother!! Sorry brother!!! We didn’t mean to do that!! It’s all her mistake!! No no it’s my mistake!! I shouldn’t have let her move!! Sorry brother, you can kill me at this moment!!” vinoth begged for forgiveness from Nura.

“I hope you understood what you have done and your responsibility,  if i see one more mistake, then you are finished" brother Nura commanded vinoth and went out.

“Yeah sure brother” vinoth replied him and turned back and said “Sister, please change your dress and let us know, we will wait for you outside.” Vinoth replied in hurry and followed his brother Nura.

After changing my dress, I went to see myself in mirror, OMG!! Gorgeous wudi, Her outfit starts from her neck till knees filled with flawless white mixed blue layers of clothing, But, Why do I look like potato?! Yeah I always looked like this! But not here as well!!!!! I was insecure about my appearance.

I went outside wearing my white and blue mixed wudi, All three Vinoth, pupie and Nura started staring at me. I know I look like potato, but still they should at least act like they like it. “Omg! It’s so embarrassing.. Embarrassment No:2” I went near them. “Shall we go down now?!” I asked.

“Ah, yes sure!” Nura replied.

They all just simply jumped from that height, but I was standing up and thinking like “what the f...”, I asked him to lend his hands to help me to get down, since it’s a tree house I’m scared to get down with this sloppy steps.

Vinoth started laughing when I get down, I gave a dead look, “am I joking here?! I know I look like potato but at least you guys should not make fun of me, this is my first time wearing it!!” I shouted at them unknowingly.

“shit I messed up, why did I even opened up now?!” I walked away after giving dead look again.

We reached to town, one of the aunty came near to us, and spoke something pointing my outfit. “oh God not again!!!” I started whining again.

Suddenly she pulled me with her into a house.

All three was waiting outside for me, stranger aunt helped me to wear the wudi in right way.

With love,
Black women
Insta id: black_women_09