Chapter - 20

Finally archana and her friends were sent back to earth..

After few minutes..

Archana and others were woke up from sleep in their living hall, as were they left  they came back to same place and timing. They felt like everything was dream but it’s not..!

Everyone was discussing and enjoying about the moment, but archana was worried since she didn’t get her answer, also others were Lil worried since, they also didn’t give proper farewell to them.

But it’s already late, everyone left back to their home. They planned to go back to htrae some other day to say their farewell later.

However, archana was upset about her relationship, so she didn’t want to go back there.. she went 2 times for him.. but he didn’t care about her, thats is how she felt.. so tried to move on from the memories.

Everyone planned to go back to htrae next weekend to say goodbye, but archana refused to go.

Archana helped them to travel to htrae and waited in island for them to come back, In mean while others went to give farewell to htrae people.  She asked her friends not to tell anyone about that she came here especially Nura, but nura was waiting for her in htrae since she said she will come back to him at any cost.

But he was quiet disappointed about it.. he asked them about how they came to htrae, friends lied to him that archana gave diary to them. Everyone believed by what they told.

Everyone was disappointed, since they can’t able to see Archana, they all saw Nura and archana together as a good couple, but she didn’t show up.

After spending time with everyone, vinay, hirthika and elina came back to island alone, without bringing anyone with them. Though archana asked them not to tell, but in deep down she hoped nura will come for her, but her friends came alone. This made archana loose full hope in Nura, so she didn’t want to come back here, since, reason for coming here is no more.

They all came back to earth, everyone started living as usual, they all started growing and completed their education. In mean while, when she came back from htrae, archana continued the story in diary where her grandma left. She packed the diary and left it in cupboard for several years.

It’s been long, they planned to move back to own town. While packing all the things she again noted the old green diary from her cupboard. She took back the diary and tried to read the first page again. Suddenly her mom called her to pick a package from delivery man.

So she went down, and while came back, she could see something was glowing in the diary.

She flipped the pages to glowing page, then she noted, the diary was showing some lines as highlighted.. “suddenly we were unconscious, and we wasn’t sure about what happened in htrae, all we know is for our own good they made us to return back to earth" this line was highlighted and glowing in the diary.