Chapter - 19

Next day morning.. war day..

Before war starts, they made official agreements between them. 5 robots against humans and 15 htrae people against TY people!

It’s wasn’t easy for humans to hack the robots, since it’s was well advanced, until vinay and, hirthika hack the robots. Archana and elina was fighting against robots, both archana and elina learnt magic and good in martial now, they somehow managed to fight for few minutes, after long struggle they succeeded as they planned. Vinay and hirthika hacked the robots and turned against TY people, till then Nura and other people was fighting, they made sure to remove magic from TY people and made them powerless, then after making the robots trigger against TY people everyone took rest. Robots took care of TY people on their own. They destroyed in their own vain.

Finally Htrae (Nature) survived!! TY people were put in jail and as agreed htrae came back to nature.

People in htrae asked Nura to be ruling party. But he refused genuinely and said that no one will rule Htrae since, nature will take care of us.

Everything went smooth, until we realised that we became weaker, archana, vinay, hirthika and elina started feeling tired and weak.

Famous doctors and traditional medical cares were given, but no results. As Nura was afraid magic and war made them weak, it’s making their lives in danger. Nura worried about them, so he asked them to go back to earth again.

Everyone was worried since, they are leaving soon, htrae people want them to be here for longer period. But it’s look like they will be in danger.

Several monks said that, they have to go back to earth as soon as possible, or else they will loose their consciousness soon.

Nura wasn’t able to reply back to archana as she asked, since its good for her, everyone agreed to send back archana and others to earth by using the diary.

When all this were happening, archana and friends were half unconscious, since their health was worsening, they hurried the farewell.

With love,
Black women
Insta id: black_women_09