Chapter 4

And it was next day morning, sun was raised in west side, in Earth its east, here it raised in west side and sunset on east side. I witnessed this beautiful sunrise.

I saw some bird flying on the sky, but after sometime it came closer and closer to me, at last  i realised its pupie, it went somewhere to bring me some food, but it brought me some raw animal which i don’t even know how to describe. I stepped back and looked into its eyes and nodded my heads left to right by symbolizing “NO” it thrown the dead animal into ocean.

It came near and bowed by sitting, it looked like he wanted me to sit in his back, i sat behind his shoulder, and I decided to explore this adventure, we started flying now, I was tightly holding his shoulders.

It was exhilarating experience to witness this world of HTRAE from the sky, i saw beautiful villages located in the middle of forest and mountains, in the other hand, a place where no trees and sceneries, were sun light was appeared like not allowed, it was fully dark and closed by a huge electrical gates. It was like massive gates opposite to these beautiful villages.

Pupie took me into middle of forest; were filled with fruits and river, we plucked the fruits from the plants and trees, and had our early breakfast. Suddenly we heard some sounds behind the Bush, pupie pulled me to run away, but when we tried to move, that sound getting even closer. We were scared and started looking closely to the bush, suddenly a purple hand came outside the bush, i closed my eyes and waited for it to come outside.

It was the same human creature which grandma mentioned in her green diary, he was exactly looking like my brother, i was relaxed by seeing his face here and i ran towards him and hugged him tightly by crying, He pushed me hard in the ground and started shouting. I can’t able to understand anything, but he called me as “Anahcra,” which is my name in reverse.

He was pointing about my dressing, and scolding something, pupie went near him and asked him to pet his head. Pupie communicated to my brother where i am from.

He was in shock for next few seconds, and at last he gave me his hands to help me to stand, then surprisingly he started to speak like people in earth, he started to speak in tamil which is not in reverse. “ first I was suspicious that why you were dressed like differently, and there is no purple colour in your palm, but now i understood where you are from! I thought you were my sister “Anahcra”, Haha!” He said.

 I was in shock this time, “Ho? How??? Did you learn our language?,” i asked.

“It’s not your language its nature language, we speak it in reverse that’s the difference, Your Grandma explained me one day,” He replied.

“Oh! You remember her still?!” i asked in excited tone.

“ How would i forgot her, since, she is the one saved my grandmother” he said.

“Your.. grandmother? Can you tell me in detail?”, i asked. “Why Patti (Grandmother) didn’t tell you?” he questioned.

“ Ah.. yeah she told but i forgot? Can you say it again?,” i asked.

He smiled and started moving towards right direction, i followed him back by hearing the story once again.

What was the story?
Stay tuned.

With love,
Black women
Insta id: black_women_09