Chapter 17

Next day morning, all three vinay, hirthika and elina was exploring Htrae with vinoth and archana, all of them was surprised when they came to know animals speaks here, and htrae people can communicate with them.. all four of them started mingling with everyone.

One day, one of the village people noted elina in middle of forest, he thought she is from TY to spy them, so he arrested her and brought back to village.

Everyone gathered in meeting, main topic of the day is “new face found in town", they called nura as well. Nura and vinoth rushed to the meeting to save them, when they entered everyone surprised seeing elina without the purple palm.

Nura entered the conversation and confessed to everyone about who they are, and why they came here. But everyone was scared by seeing humans suddenly, in the right time arachana entered the meeting.

She coolly started a conversation and explained everything slowly to the village people in their reverse language, nura and others were surprised when they saw Archana spoke in reverse as like htrae people.

When Archana entered and gave a beautiful explanation everyone was impressed in her speech. Htrae people already started liking her. And village people want to help them as much as they can. So everyone united and started working as team.

Everyone started collecting people from various states and counties to support them, but they kept secret about humans in htrae. TY people came to know about that, htrae people are planning some war against them. Hence, they were also started preparing for worst.

In the mean while, htrae people started teaching humans powers and magic to make them even better.

Nura sent an official war letter to TY government against them, situation become starting worse in whole htrae, main topic was about this. Since TY has both magic and technology, So it’s going to be hard to fully destroy Technology from Htrae, so they planned to take over everything slowly and planned a way.

Nura, Archana, anahcra, vinoth, vinay, hirthika and elina had a regular meetings for a good strategy.

They came up with 3 goals to slowly destroy technology.

Archana explained the plan to crew, “since, technology is important for today generation we cannot able to destroy it, so our aim is not to completely take it off, instead we going to take the bad method of using techno from htrae, so as we already discussed we are going to move the coins in chess board in right 3 ways, 1st, we have to show the htrae how technology is bad and how it’s affecting them, also how the bad government works, we are going to make aware of it by using magic and their own technology (social media) as well.

“oh we are going to kick them by their own feet?!” vinoth asked in excitement.

“Yes, 2nd we are going to project ourselves good and attract more people as possible towards magic. Since  they don’t have option of technology now, obviously they are going to come back. Both humans or htrae people loves to get things by simple methods so either they will prefer technology or magic, so we have to make sure to get more support” Archana said.

“then what is the final one?!” vinoth questioned Archana.

“Hmm.. its none other than war, but it’s not going to be as happened like before, it’s going to be within 20 out of 20 people”

“why only twenty? I can’t understand?” vinoth asked.

“You didn’t come yesterday meeting? Ok since we gained trust from many people, we don’t want them to enter into danger, so we planned to take risk by only moving few people, so, what ever happens we will take responsibility” arcahana replied.

“then who will lead and take care of htrae people here?” vinoth asked.

“its you" Nura replied by giving pat in vinoth shoulder.

“who? Me? Why???? I want to come with you guys!!!!!!” vinoth whined.

“if everyone is in danger then who will lead and take care of htrae people? There should be someone who is trust worthy.. and I think it’s suits you more!! And it’s my order” Nura said.

“But.. ok.. I will" vinoth agreed.

“Great, let me continue from where I left, so we 20 people will be entering into TY main town and going to challenge them. So, it’s going to be win or die challenge so we have to make sure that we will return with victory.” Arachana said.

“What if they didn’t agree with your war?” vinoth asked.

“they don’t have any choice, since htrae people will come back to magic, they have to take any step to stop us, so we will make that situation turning point for us, we are going to demand for 20 out of 20 war with them.” Elina replied.

“ohh!! That’s great!! But what kind of war will be that? Cause they are more powerful than us!! They have robots and magic as well!!” vinoth said.

“True but you forgot,  that you guys have us (humans), magic can’t affect us soon and robots will be taken care of my friends,  they are going to hack the robots chips and turn it against them, and we have both magic and martial art people with us, nura and members will fight them, we are going to face the technology, and finally we are going to withdraw their power from them! Also, we will give back your htrae as like it was before!” Archana replied.

“Wow!! Master plan!!  Your the best sister!!!!” vinoth started screaming in joy and hugged arcahana.

Nura gave a dead look to vinoth (look when someone going to kill someone).

“Haha, I was excited sorry!” vinoth backed off.

With love,
Black women
Insta id: black_women_09