Chapter 1

"It was dark, I was hugging him tightly, within a second I was taken to a totally different world which exactly looked like "EARTH." there was a calendar it showed Date as "7781.11.91", sky was in purple colour. I was confused "where I'm? Wait, what purple colour?! Yes! Continue reading!

Few hours before..

It was a bright sunny day. Clouds were giggling in the sky. My brother was playing in the ground with his friends.

"Vinoth! Come inside, it's getting late let's have lunch. We have to be there in 1 hour" Said Mom.

"Archana, Do you want me to call you separately?! Come downstairs! we are getting late" Said Mom.

She called out everyone, and my name as well to have our lunch together.

Yes, I'm Archana! I'm in my teenage. I have a younger brother he is studying in primary school. We are in school holidays. Every holiday we used to spend by going vacations. But this time it got cancelled, because of my grandmother.

Mom used to say, she likes her own company. Since, I have similar preference and character; I was athirst to know about her.

Yesterday we got a call from our relative that "Grandma is no more." My parents was teared up and shattered. She lived all alone in her hometown. We didn't met her for long time.

So, we decided to visit our grandma for the one last time and last formalities regarding her funeral rituals.

After long hours of traveling, We all reached our grandma home, it was a huge house, and there were many empty rooms available. Everyone was busy with the funeral ritual formalities and I wanted to be alone. So, I started searching for place to take rest.

I went upstairs, every room felt so empty. But finally I found a room, it's my granny room, there was an old bed, and near it had table & chair in right side. In top of table there was a medium sized window with white curtain flowing in the air. I went near the table and dragged the chair to sit. Then, I took my earphone to hear some songs. While hearing some songs I was looking around my granny room. Then, I noticed that there was hidden diary behind the grandma's pillow.

As soon as I saw the Dark green old diary, I grabbed it. I was curious about the diary. So, I started flipping the page.

There wasn't anything written in that dairy. I thrown the dairy on same bed, by the force of throwing last page of dairy was opened and it was upside down.

I lied down on the table by placing my cheeks on the desk. I was randomly thinking something, suddenly I noticed that there was something written on last page of diary.

It looks like some name was written in the back page. I took it back and saw it was my Grandma's Name. I flipped the pages upside down this time.

In first page Date was written as "7781.11.91", in same page "WAY TO HTRAE " was written. I can't find any other written pages in book.

"What does this mean?! This year doesn't looks like past year. Since, we are in 2022. Does that mean its future?! But there is no date as "91" in the calendar?!".

I was confused and wasn't able to identify what it is. "Wait! What if it's in upside down or reverse?!". Then, it's "19.11.1877" When I realized it, the next page was flipped automatically.

There was story which is about a day in my Granny's Life. She mentioned about a day in her diary.

Grandmother Point of view:
On 19.11.1877 It was dark rainy night, home was looking like haunted house, its fully dark since I didn't switch on the lights,. I was sleeping in my sofa.