Chapter 10

We decided to go back,

Since, Nura took long time to come out, I called out his name loudly from outside the house, "Hay Nura, come soon, we don't have time!"

Suddenly everyone started staring at me, everyone stopped moving, Literally They gave a look like they are going to eat me raw. I was scared by the town people dead look.

Nura came outside and covered my face by standing in front of me. He told them, "Nothing! We were playing some dialogues for drama!" after he replied them everyone started walking peacefully.

I was once again went speechless, he turned back and bend down towards my height and came closer to my face and said, "Though you are from earth, here I'm the head of the town, no one has right to call my name, I hope you call me anything other than my name!" He said by holing my both arms tightly with his hands.

"any..anything?!" I replied by giving awkward smile. "then I will call you as Arun?! In earth, Nura in reverse is Arun! so will call you that!!" I replied him and got ready to ride pupie to island.

"Arun?! Hmm.. (Nura gave a smooth smile in corner of his lips) cute!"

(NURA will be mentioned as ARUN from now on)

They both ride on pupie towards island, they flied by holding each other.

After arriving at island, they searched for diary for long time, but they can't able to find the diary. Arun was really worried because he didn't want the TY people to know about this diary.

It was become dark very soon, "in few minutes nature light won't be here, so let's set for place to sleep, let's search one more time tomorrow" Arun said.

"sleep? Where? You mean we have to sleep together here alone?! No way!" I replied.

"then your wish, there will be many night strays which is waiting to hunt us, you sleep here we will go" Arun replied and started moving by smiling himself.

"Damn, why do I hear so many sounds!! Let's trust him, after all he is my neighbour planet buddy, there is nothing wrong! Let's trust him once! Heyy!! Wait let me come with you!!! I ran behind him.

They both took a dark green long sheet as their tent roof by knotting in between two trees, and Arun started a fire campfire to warm the temperature. All three settled in the tent, Arun gave some fruits to archana to have some.

"when did you pack this?!" I asked.

"I didn't pack, while we were searching for diary I plucked some fruits from here," He replied.

"oh, Thank you!.. can I ask you something?!" I started our conversation.

"Hmm.. sure.. unless you want me to date!" He started teasing.

"stop dreaming! I was about to ask you how did you know there is Parallel world? And how did you learn to speak in reverse?!" I questioned him.

"To be honest, my father used to say many stories about our ancestors, that they used to travel to parallel world frequently, and they are living in mirror world, but we stopped traveling to parallel world since 1100's of years ago. There was an massive disaster happened in earth caused by Meteorites (stones from space), since then htrae people was prohibited to go Earth. But all our family members was asked to learn and study about our histories and science for our best future, we have to be ready for any worst scenario in future as well, So, that's how I learnt to speak in reverse, if by any chance we have to travel to parallel world or meet them It will be useful for us to communicate, especially our family has to learn everything like our history, marital and magics, and we have to be always prepared to face anything which is going to happen in future" Arun replied.

"I guess, you guys have plenty of differences from earth" I replied by looking at the beautiful purple broad sky.

"Hmm.." Arun nodded his head gesturing mean to say "agreeing to what archana said"

"Ah.. I hope I spend all my life by seeing this beautiful purple sky all day!!" Archana shouted from the middle of island. And they both started staring and smiled at each other.

They both spent their night by witnessing the beautiful sky of Htrae.

With love,
Black women
Insta id: black_women_09