Chapter 9

PART 9

All three was waiting outside for me, stranger aunt helped me to wear the wudi in right way.

I came outside, this time all three started glaring at me. Okay I'm not even Going to build my hope that they will compliment me.

I just started walking away from them. Suddenly someone pulled my hands. It's Nura! He came very closer and closer.

Even very closer, and then he went right next to my ears, and said "in previous outfit you were looking cute, but now you look gorgeous!!" He said and gave a warm smile on his face.

I went speechless, I was unknowingly started blushing and staring at him. Vinoth and pupie was laughing at me since I was blushing.

Then, we started walking and went to vinoth home, he asked me to stay there for today. "today?! Then what about tomorrow?!" I asked.

"Tomorrow, you have to return back" Nura replied.

"What?! Returning back?! No, I came here to help you guys, I'm not leaving!" I said.

"help? We didn't ask you to do, we don't want to make any mistake, and we don't need help from anyone" Nura replied.

"Yes, you didn't!! But my grandma mentioned in that diary, that you guys need help, I'm here because of my grandma. If you don't trust me you can see yourself!" I reoleback harshly.

"You bought your diary with you?! Then were is it? Vinoth questioned me.

"Don't you have eyes it's here in my hands!" I showed them with empty hands.

"There is nothing here!" They said.

Then, I realized, I left my diary in that island before coming to town.

"Shit, I left my diary in that island!!!!" I replied.

"can't you be more responsible? How could you even miss it? Do you know worth of it? How will you return now? You are such in pain!!" vinoth started shouting.

"There is no use in fighting, we have to find the diary soon!" Nura diverted us from fight.

"First I will go that island and bring the diary, until vionth take care of her here! Don't let anyone Speak with her!!" Nura replied and started packing to go to island.

"I will also join with you!" I said.

"No need I will handle myself," nura replied.

"how could you find it alone, i know wherever I went, if I come with you then we can find it very soon, and I can feel less burden for you guys, Please!" I pleaded him.

He nodded and said "Hmm.. But you have to obey my command..", "yeah okay okay!! Will do, now let's goo!! I interpreted him and went to pupie.

"Brother, I don't think it's a good idea!!" vinoth said to his brother.

"don't worry, I'll manage!" nura replied.

"Ah..ah.. are you interested in her?! I saw both of you starting each other!! Don't say you are purposely let her go with you?!! Bro?!!" vinoth teased him.

"Shut your stinky mouth, I guess you are grown up now, so do 2000 pushups before we come back." Nura commanded him.

With love,
Black women
Insta id: black_women_09