Chapter 5

He smiled and started moving towards right direction, i followed him back by hearing the story once again.

"I don't know how you managed to enter HTRAE, but it's not a simple thing! We can easily come to earth but we are prohibited to go there, since, 1000's of years ago in earth there was a massive disaster, which killed all living beings except few. So, the doors towards Earth was completely closed after that disaster, Before that both the parallel world was connected with each other, so, all the living beings here were also able to seen there, but because of uncertain disaster many creatures were died. So, the ruling parties of Htrae decided to cut ties with Earth since, its dangerous for living beings.

After that Htrae was doing good, all alone, it was filled with positive energy; you can see living beings here in Htrae which doesn't even exist in Earth. Because of revolution everything was destroyed in Earth, but everything was connected to this parallel world somehow. we have similar beings which are existing in earth till day, they are also connected to Hatre. Example, human beings. Htrae also has human beings but we are far advanced than people in earth now. And I guess, you would have already know about this from grandma, in htrae there are two set of peoples, one who follows magic and other one who follows technology. Utill 300 years ago, Htrae was fully filled with positive energy by great magic's, but now it was taken over by technology. They wanted to destroy the nature's gift of magic and wanted to be under the robotic world. Both the people were fighting for very long time, but now we are settled and divided our boundaries, as you can see that huge metal gate is the entrance of the robotic world. Though its very advance, but technologies which destroys our nature is not welcomed, so we decided to go with nature. So, since we follow nature we are also prohibited to go against nature, but my grandmother was seriously ill, no medicines were worked, my sister Anahcra was trying hard to save my grandma nothing worked, i have heard a lot of stories from my grandmother about the parallel world. So, i tried to find the way to Earth to open chambers on my own, my sister was against this but i had no choice, so opened the doors of earth, by following our nature's magic. When i opened my eyes i was in Earth, i took your grandma with me to this world to help me. We explained everything about here and the situations, she helped us by giving her crystal to my grandma, i was in hurry since my sister told that she will come back home soon by next day morning. so I sent off grandma very soon. She agreed to help my grandma; she gave her other half of life to my grandmother that was incredible. But when i tried to go to Earth to thank her again, the chambers of magic was closed completely, since, i went against the nature. Thats was totally my mistake, I thought i won't be able to see earth humans again forever but i didn't expect you here!"

He completed the whole story in a single paragraph, "so, basically you are saying that you killed my grandmother right?" i asked him in livid tone.

"No, it's not like that, your grandmother accepted to help us, if she didn't agree i wouldn't have done that" he replied.

"How can i trust you?" i asked him. "That is what you have read in your grandma's diary right?" he asked by giving smile on his face.

"wh..at?? what? How did you know it??" i asked him in curious tone.

"I told you we use magic and follow nature, i can read your mind as well" he said.

"Damn, i have to be careful with this bastard!" i was thinking in my mind while following him back.

"Hmm..! i can hear your mind!" He said.

"oh shit!" i was frozen.

"Haha, I was kidding! I just guessed with what your grandmother told me about you guys, and i have seen her house before she was all alone, so, i gave her a diary and asked her to keep with her, i guess you would have got that diary, and otherwise there won't be any chance to enter Htrae; so stop trying to fool me! But still I'm not sure How you managed to enter here!" he replied by laughing.

I'm damn sure now he is my brother! He never forgets to irritate me! After walking for while in the forest, finally we reached the village.

What happens next?!
Stay tuned!

With love,
Black women
Insta id: black_women_09