Chapter 13

Next day morning....

Vinoth went down to freshen up, everyone looked very low *anahcra and pupie), to lighten up the mood vinoth made coffee for both anahcra and archana, he went to her room to wake her up.

But unexpectedly.. Archana was not there, everyone started searching for her, but they can’t able to see her anywhere. But she left a note to “Anahcra" before leaving, she wrote this in the same notebook which they used to communicate.

Anahcra didn’t say this to anyone, everyone realised that she left back to earth, as she promised.

1 month later....

After Archana left, Nura (Arun), vinoth, anahcra and pupie was upset for while, they can’t still believe that she left without letting them know. Especially Nura (Arun) was very upset about her farewell.

1 Month before.. same day when Archana had chat with vinoth in rooftop..

She came back to room, and started crying, she doesn’t know for what she is tearing up. She keep on crying for while. She realized that she already started missing Htrae, especially “Nura”, she unknowingly started having crush on him. She came here to help them because of grandma but she ended up in love with Nura. Archana was keep on hearing Nura's voice, she felt that her feelings are going over beyond her limits. Since, it’s not possible to love him, she decided to leave here and that is what they need as well. “love between parallel world is not possible.. I should go back" Archana consoled herself. She finally took the green diary from cupboard. She pulled one of her hair and placed it in middle of the diary, as expected diary again worked. She came back to earth, it’s the same day she left from earth. All the family members were following the rituals for her grandmother. (Since, parallel world is running in future, it doesn’t affect duration and time in earth, when she came back she continued it from same timing when she left.)

She continued living here, going to school, as if like nothing happened. She took the diary with her. Though 1 month passed, she still can’t overcome from Nura and Htrae.

Archana has 3 friends in her school, they are studying together for more than 6 years now.

I went to my school as usual, here they are coming, Let me Introduce my iconic friends, “Vinay, hirthika and elina” we all 4 are very close. “vinay and hirthika” are couples, they started dating after being friends for 2 years, well me and elina are still single. Though I share everything with them, I don’t know whether they will believe me or not. And in this group vinay is most trusted one, even if I say about htrae to him will he trust me? I don’t think so, i should not do that.

“Hey, boo!!! Why you are spacing out in early morning?” vinay asked.

“Ah... no nothing, let’s go to our class “ I replied.

I was really confused, whether I should tell anyone,  will they listen to me, whether they will believe me, or will they tease me, whether I should I forgot about htrae, or should I go back to htrae, or should I ignore everything and run away from here. All these were running all over my mind. Finally classes were over, we departed to our houses, I entered my room and laid on my bed. I was again thinking about moments with Nura, I realized it’s beyond our nature. I’m not good in science so I don’t want to think more. I went to my study table took out the diary again and locked it in my cupboard. Since, it’s doesn’t going to happen I don’t want to waste my time. I motivated myself and tried to move on from the incident.

With love,
Black women
Insta id: black_women_09