Chapter - 16

we landed in same island. I saw pupie lying on the same island. I went near to him and padded him in his head.

Everyone was afraid to get near pupie, but they adjusted to this new world  very soon, pupie was very happy that we came back  since, it’s already night here, I asked them to sleep here in same island.

Next day morning, pulie took us to Nura. To his home, without getting noticed by anyone.

“Brother Nura, you asked me to buy oil right?! Check it if it’s right!!” Said vinoth.

“yes, it’s right, have you checked the stocks yet?” Nura asked to vinoth.

BUT vinoth didn’t reply him, so he turned to look him, he noticed that he is in shock reaction by seeing somewhere.

So, nura went near him, and saw what made him surprised. It’s none other than our “Archana, vinay, hirthika and elina" they all 4 walked towards Nura and vinoth.

Both of them were in shock, as soon as archana came near, vinoth hugged her “sister!!! I missed you!!!!” He said.

“Me too" she hugged him back.

“What you are doing here?!” Nura asked her.

“You asked me to leave but you didn’t say that I should not come back, also, I have left note to anahcra, that I will be back soon! She didn’t say anything to you guys?! Archana replied.

“No, I didn’t, I don’t want them to have false hope, but I didn’t expect that you would really come back!!” anahcra entered the conversation.

“Hey,hi" Both anahcra and archana greeted them. “you learnt tamil now? It’s nice to speak rather than chatting in book"

“Haha, true!” anahcra replied.

Rest 3 (vinay, hirthika and elina) was surprised to see anahcra since she is exactly same like archana.

“Dood, then can I also see my other half here?” Elina asked to archana in excited tone.

“No, not everyone can see there other half, especially not short girls!” vinoth intrepted  in middle.

“You little bastard!! Whom you are calling as shortie?? Elina busted in anger with vinoth.

Vinay continued the conversation, “didn’t you said they all speak in reverse? But they are speaking just like us?How? He asked.

“That is because we learnt it for future need, we are supposed to learn everything!” Nura replied.

“Then you expected that we will come back someday?!” vinay asked.

Nura went speechless, to change the mood archana intrepted in middle “Ah, I bought them to help you guys!!! I know we are noisy but we really want to help you guys!!” She said.

“we said we don’t need your help, please go back with your friends,” nura replied in anger tone.

Which made archana upset, she kept silent so vinay stood up for her. “why are you afraid that we will destroy them? Are you afraid that you won’t be in the position as head of town? If not give us chance to help you guys!!” Vinay tricked them.

Nura was frustrated by his speech, “let’s see who is afraid and who is going to help htrae!” He replied.

“ does that mean we can stay and help you guys right?! Thank you we take it as yes!!” Vinay replied.

They all went inside the house to fresh up, “brother!! Humans are more brilliant than we think I guess, he even tricked you to say yes “ vinoth whispered in nura ears.

“shut up and do 200 pushups!!” Nura replied.

Nura came near to archana and asked again, “why you came back? And why you bought more humans here? Didn’t we say us not good for you? They might harm you guys?!!”

“yeah, you said to go back, but you didn’t tell me to not come back Right?! So that’s why I’m here!!” archana replied.

After taking few steps ahead, suddenly archana remembered to answer the questions as well, “yeah, between we are here to help you, we are not afraid of anything, or anyone! Since you said I’m weak I brought my gang to help me!! So what? Trust me we are useful for you guys!! So chill" arachana said the whole dialog in cooler tone and walked again. Unfortunately her leg flipped and yes she is in ground now.

“useful? I hope you guys don’t make more trouble!” nura replied.

“how cruel.. I came back for him, but he didn’t even give shit about this? Fine.. will see Nura who wins your heart! Oh wait!! You are nura my Arun!!!! She started blushing.. Aww I have already fell in love...!! Lalala... lalala.. Archana followed nura to the house.

With love,
Black women
Insta id: black_women_09