Chapter 3

Archana point of view,

I tried to write something with my pen but the diary doesn't absorb the ink. I tried with pencil, feather and stick. Nothing was worked.

I was tired of trying it multiple times, I lost my hope and I don't know what to do.

Again I slept on the same desk, by placing my cheeks on the green diary which is one on the desk.

When the moment I lied on the book, one of my hair fell on the book, I felt something glowing on the diary, I woke up faster.

The white pages of green diary started flipping automatically and white colour pages become darker and darker black.

Oh my god! Is it working?! I noticed that my hair is shining in the middle of the dairy, that is the moment I realized only thing connects with mirror world is this diary and 1st person went there is my grandmother.

So i have my grandmother DNA in my hairs, that's why its working I guess!!

OMG! Finally it worked.

The diary pages became darker and darker now. In the end it was looking like a black hole. It was pulling me inside hardly.

In the end I was in the middle of the huge black hole, i can’t able to hear anything, it was very silent,  first it was fully dark, and i saw a white shining hole narrow up to me, i slowly concentrated on the white hole, boom! I pulled inside by a white hole now, when the moment when i entered, i saw different Varity of colours racing and its sparkling all over the place, also, small crystals like particles were hitting and moving here and there, it was like an illusion that am imagining, but it’s not, i can’t able to see any way out of here. 

So, i made myself not to get panicked, but i can’t concentrate since, there is no way i can see. But, i held myself to find my way. I stayed relaxed and closed my eyes, in the first i can’t able to hear anything, but now i was able to hear sound of a bird. I didn’t open my eyes; i clearly concentrated on those birds sounds.

Suddenly the bird’s sounds were stopped, and i opened my eyes to take look, i saw a beautiful small human with wings, it was looking like in butterfly size and a fish tail in the bottom, it was in blue and purple colour. I was mesmerized by the new creature, i tried to touch it with my hands, it flew away from me faster, so i followed the purple bird, then i realised it came to guide me to its world.

I finally saw a tiny crystal changed into a purple hole, and then it started to grow enlarge which is like bigger and bigger. As soon as i saw a way i jumped into the purple whole. Only till then i was able to remember, and when i woke up, i was in the middle of ocean, there was Small Island located in centre, where, the broad sky was filled with blue and purple colour; it was filled with sparking stars. “It’s exactly same like what my grandma mentioned in the diary!!”

Suddenly, I realised, i was lying on some animal; I got scared and jumped on the ground, And I remembered, it was the same creature which i saw in that white hole. A human like creature with wings, and fish tail in the bottom, but it look like very huge now; I was able to touch it now.

I slowly touched its tail and wings, it was very soft, I looked into its eyes, it was trying to say something, but we can’t able to communicate. It slowly came near to me and took my hands to its head; it looked like it wanted me to pad its head.

So, I padded its head, it felt like it enjoyed that, I thought of naming it something, I decided to go with “pupie,” i went near its ears and called pupie. After hearing his name he jumped into the ocean, i was confused, whether it’s angry about what i did or he didn’t like this name, but it dived again up and smiled back. It looked like he liked his name, i spent some time with him, i was tired and it was very dark around, so I decided to spend this night in this island. By lying on ground facing upward the broad purple sky, it was very peaceful.

With love,
Black women
Insta id: black_women_09