Kira's current life

Name: Kira
Height: 5'3
Age: 17
Race: Asian(Japanese)

Characteristics: Kira is most definitely an introvert and gets embarrassed easily

Characteristics: Kira is most definitely an introvert and gets embarrassed easily. She prefers staying inside even if it meant her girlfriend would give her wedgies and spankings until she cried. She seems like she'd have a plan for everything when really she has no clue what she's doing half the time, everything just sort of works out for her. She's always lived in America with her father until he died. Luckily (or unluckily) her girlfriend allowed Kira to live with her.

Ok, story time:

Kira woke up like usual, making as little noise as possible. She was supposed to make breakfast and then put it in the oven, but she decided to take a shower first since she woke up a little earlier. After taking a shower, she saw a pair of specific stretchy panties and a plain white shirt on the bed. "My house, my rules. You know you're supposed to make me breakfast. Maybe a little discipline should help you remember for next time."

After Kira put the clothing on, her girlfriend immediately yanked the panties into the air. Those panties weren't the only thing that went in the air. Kira's moans only fueled her girlfriend. Kira was let down and then was pulled over her girlfriend's lap. It was during this spanking session that Kira's moans turned into genuine cries of pain. Her current shoulder wedgie only meant that her girlfriend would be able to spank her bare bottom. Afterwards, Kira was forced to stand up and was pinned to a wall, "You're mine, don't ever forget that. You only exist to do what I say. You're worthless and easily replaceable, be happy I'm letting you live with me." And she ended that sentence off with a kiss. It wasn't a passionate kiss either, it was demanding.

Kira was then sent downstairs to make breakfast. She had no choice since she was smaller and weaker, and had no where else to go. She did however make herself a plate as well, and maybe her girlfriend just might let her eat at the table with her again. She made chocolate pancakes, eggs, and bacon. Breakfast was made and she went to go change. On her way upstairs, her girlfriend just got done picking out clothes for Kira to wear. It was a white shirt, a black hoodie, and a black skirt. "I don't care what you wear under it, I'll still rip it off you when I feel like it." Before Kira could even take off the shirt her girlfriend gave her earlier, she heard her name being called, "Kira, get your asş down here, NOW!!!" Kira went downstairs and saw her girlfriend standing with her arms crossed. "I'll give you 3 chances to tell me what's wrong before I punish you." Kira thought she figured it out but she couldn't, "I...I didn't turn on the TV?" Kira's girlfriend moved closer which made her scared. "I made myself a plate without your permission?" Kira's girlfriend was now right in front of her and whisperd in her ear, "If you get this wrong, you'll be eating with those panties over your head. What did you forget to do?" That's when it clicked, "I forgot to poor us something to drink.."

"You said us, I don't care if you don't get anything to drink, you better make sure you get me something to drink with every meal." Kira was no longer as tense as she was before but her girlfriend had other plans. "Since you guessed right, I won't force you to eat in an atomic wedgie, I'll force you to eat with a chair wedgie~" Kira's panties were launched up her behind again and she was carried to the chair. When she sat down, her girlfriend hooked her panties to the chair and she ate like that.