Almost done with hell

Just a little recap, Kira and her current demon harem finally got Malina to join. Malina is taking them to her ex, Zdrada. Alright, story time...

Cerberus was in her three giant wolf forms and was carrying everyone to wherever Malina was taking them. Pandemonica was on the wolf towards the back right and Modeus was on the wolf towards the back left. Kira and Malina shared the wolf in the front middle. While they were on Cerberus, Malina needed to test Kira. Since she was behind Kira, she moved her arms to the front of her and grabbed the front of Kira's panties. She slowly raised the panties and stopped right above Kira's chest area. Malina heard Kira make a sound and thought it was a moan, "You probably liked that too... Fucking masochistic loser."

When Kira turned around to face Malina, she looked as if she didn't like the front wedgie. "I may have a fetish for wedgies, but degrading isn't something I'm very fond of." Malina was somewhat surprised that Kira had spoken the way she did. In her defense, she never knew about how much Kira's ex had degraded her on the daily basis. "Just so we're clear, my ex may or may not be into degrading others... And it looks like we're here."

It looked like they arrived at some kind of school. It must've been a high school just from the size alone. Kira got down from Cerberus, "You two were dating in high-school?" "You could say that... Go in there, find her, and bring her out." Kira went through the front doors of the school nd right as the door closed, she saw Malina inside but she looked different. She was about to go say hi, but saw a pair of hands reach into her pants and give her a wedgie. Within 3 seconds, the panties were over her head. "I was the last one this time, does that mean you'll go easy on me...?" "You wish." Kira saw Malina get dragged away into the back hallway and heard what could only be described as moans of pure lust coming from a painful spanking.

The figure stepped out and saw Kira. "What the həll... If Malina sent you here to get me, tell her I said to piss off." Kira started walking towards this delinquent figure and guessed it was Zdrada. "That was Malina, and she said she was the last one. What did she mean by that?" Zdrada rolled her eyes and walked to a different way. "If I'm gonna explain, I'm gonna need to smoke first. Come with me." Kira followed Zdrada to a classroom. Zdrada grabbed the box of cigarettes on the teacher's desk and took one out. She pulled a lighter from her pocket and took in a big puff of smoke. She then started levitating, but it looked as if she was laying down on air.

"This school has all my memories of Malina

"This school has all my memories of Malina. She hates me, so I decided to make this place. I can spend eternity here giving her wedgies, and spanking her. The best part is the way this place is set up. I can choose which memories I want to live out when I go to sleep, I can sleep with as many Malina's I want, I can wedgie her all I want, and everything resets after I wedgie them all. 1,000 Malina's all to myself... and that's just for the one's as students. She can appear as a teacher, I'll just wait till after class to pull her granny panties over her head." Zdrada started laughing to herself but stopped when Kira took her box of cigarettes. "I want to make a deal. You be the big bad bully who secretly has a crush on the nerd, and I'll try to hide from you as much as possible. If you can give me a wedgie before you wedgie all the Malina's, then I'll do whatever you want. If you fail, you have to come with me." Zdrada liked this idea and agreed to Kira's terms.