Kira x Modeus

When Kira woke up, she thought kissed Pandemonica on the cheek before getting out of bed and doing her morning routine. After she was done in the bathroom, she went to one of her drawers and picked out some new clothes. Instead of wearing plain black, she decided to wear a pair of red panties with pink hearts with a matching bra. Then she decided to wear black leggings, a plain black shirt, and a black hoodie that had the eye of the sharingan on the back and Itachi on the front. Before she left the room, she grabbed her headphones.  She was about to head out, but forgot to do something again. She went over to Pandemonica and whisperd, "Please use today as a day to relax. 24 hours, that's all I ask." She kissed Pandemonica on the cheek one more time before leaving the bedroom.

Kira went to the main area and couldn't help but smile. Malina was awake on the couch playing games while Zdrada was right behind her giving her a wedgie and making her blush. Good thing she was only playing Doom on nightmare difficulty... On the far end of the couch were Judgement and Modeus. Judgement honestly seemed more exhausted than sleepy, but Modeus seemed to enjoy her sleep especially with her panties connecting to her bra and being able to sleep with Judgement. On the floor in front of them were Cerberus who all had chains around them and their panties over their heads. They were peacefully asleep but from the looks of it, Judgement needed the day off from babysitting them. Four of the girls were missing and she thought they all shared a room together.

Kira decided to go to the kitchen to start making breakfast, but she already saw Azazel making food along with Justice. Well it was more like Azazel was making breakfast while Justice continued to give her wedgies. "Good morning... What's for breakfast?" Azazel froze when she realized that Kira saw the two of them in only their bras and panties. And to make matters worse, she was currently being wedgied by Justice. While she blushed in silence, Justice answered for her. "Well Kira, this lovely angel is making chocolate pancakes, eggs, and bacon. I'm just here for support and encouragement~." Justice emphasized the word encouragement by pulling Azazel's panties up a bit higher while also kissing side of her neck. "Wow, you two are the definition of relationship goals. I'm gonna steal a piece of bacon and go explore what this hotel has to offer." "Ok, make sure you stay safe. If anything happens, just say Azazel's name and she'll telepeport to you." "What, why me... I'm a pacifist, violence is wrong." "Tell that to the guy who tried hitting on me when we were in hell."

Kira went to the other bedroom to find Beelzebub and Lucy sleeping with eachother. They both had smiles on their faces and were in eachother's arms. Kira smiled at the sight and left. When she went into the hallway, she saw that same boy again. He was listening to music and walked to the elevator. Kira decided to follow him. When they were both waiting for the elevator, she tapped him on his shoulder to which he paused his music. "This would be a lot more awkward if we kept trying to avoid eachother. How about we just be friends so things get less weird? My name's Kira." Kira held her hand out to the boy who shook her hand.

" Kira held her hand out to the boy who shook her hand

"My name's Taylor, nice to meet you." When the elevator doors opened, they stepped inside. "Now that no one's around us... What happened to your face. Not to sound rude, but are you ok?" "Oh this... Remember that scream you heard yesterday, my sister thought my "revenge" was a little excessive." "Ok, but that doesn't explain what happened to your face!!!" "Really? You can't connect the dots... She beat the crap out of me... But I did kind of deserve it after calling her old." Kira did feel kind of dumb after she thought about it, "Wait, but what did your parents say?" Taylor laughed a little before talking again, "Our parents both died last year." "I-I'm sorry-" "Don't apologize, you didn't know. But here's my question, if you're over the age of 17, are you free for the next few hours?"