Kira x Justice

Kira and Azazel woke up at the same time and for the first time in forever, Kira was able to get a solid 8 hours of sleep. When they got out of bed, Kira needed to stretch a bit. She bent down to touch her toes and immediately felt a pair of hands grab her panties. "Couldn't wait, could you?" "Nope." It only took Azazel a few seconds to give Kira an atomic wedgie and even then, Kira finished her stretches. She even did her morning bathroom routine and came out with an atomic wedgie. But alas, all things must come to an end. Kira had to get rid of those panties and find a new pair. Kira put on some pajamas and then went to the living room followed by Azazel.

When they got in the hall, they smelled food. It was Cerberus, she was making food while still dressed in her lingerie maid outfit. But there was something different, Cerberus was in a shoulder wedgie and didn't seemed bothered by it at all. "So Cerberus, watcha makin?" "Just some chocolate chip pancakes." "And some eggs, bacon, and sausage." "I also made a few breakfast sandwiches." Then the three of them looked at eachother and then at Kira and spoke all at once, "And there's hashbrowns." Kira reached to get a hashbrown but Cerberus swatted her hand away. "This is gonna cost you one kiss. Then you can have it." Kira smiled and kissed that Cerberus who was making the hashbrowns. While they kissed, Cerberus reached around Kira's waist and grabbed her panties. Kira moaned into the kiss while Cerberus gave her a wedgie.

"You want some too Azazel?" The other two Cerberus's said this while also winking at her. Azazel respectfully declined and made her way to Justice. She moved the covers, laid with Justice and then put the covers back on them. Justice kind of woke up but was still half asleep, she wrapped her arms around Azazel and the two of them kissed and then just laid together.

"And done." "We'll put the rest of breakfast in the oven." "Can we go visit Umiko?" Cerberus got together and gave Kira her "puppy dog" eyes. "Fine... But don't be too loud. I don't know if she's still asleep or not." The four of them (Well technically two) left and went to Umiko's hotel room. Cerberus knocked on the door and Umiko actually opened the door. She rubbed her eyes and then saw Cerberus, "Oh shiţ." That was all she could say before Cerberus pounced at her and successfully pinned her to the couch. While to of them pinned her, the other Cerberus started kissing her neck area. "Fūck you..." Cerberus smiled, "That could be arranged." Kira saw this and blushed, but she went to another room that was closed and knocked on it. The girl from yesterday that was with Taylor opened the door, "Taylor's asleep, do you want me to wake him up?" "Cerberus is trying to have səx with his sister." Taylor heard this and woke from his sleep. "That son of a... Excuse me, I need to go do something." Taylor closed the door on his way out.

"So... Did you and Taylor-" "Yes. He won't say what happened last night, but I'm glad I was the one he lost his V-card to. He's a natural, I never knew he could do what he did." Just the thought of last night was making this girl smile and not in an innocent way. "I was gonna say confess your feelings..." Now she blushed, "Oh, yeah, of course. Now he's mine and I'm his." Just then, Cerberus broke the door and hid behind the bed. Taylor came in after them, "Kira please tell Cerberus to stop trying to have səx with my sister. Thank you." He then left to go play games. "Oh no you don't." His girlfriend followed him. Cerberus snickered behind the bed and went with Kira to the living room. When they got there, Taylor's girlfriend was taunting him, "You're not beating me. Those three have a higher chance of having their way with your sister."
"You asşhole..." "You know all about it don't you." Kira heard laughter coming from Umiko, "So she's the dominant one, nice to know." Taylor looked at her with annoyance, "Fūck you." Then his girlfriend got close to him and made sure to say this so all could hear, "But we already did last night~." Taylor went to his room, got his headphones, and started playing music loud enough so he wouldn't have to hear them anymore, but that didn't stop his girlfriend from kissing him from time to time.