Kira x Umiko (2nd Part)

After the fairly decent zombie movie, Lucy stood up immediately, "Everything you need is packed. You four are riding with me." After some time of waking up any sleeping demon girls, they all got in their respective vehicles. The four humans got in a Camaro with Lucy. Taylor, Thalia, and Umiko sat in the back while Kira sat in the passenger seat and Lucy in the driver's seat. The drive didn't take long. They eventually made it to a nice-sized house.
When they got out of the car, they noticed the rest of Kira's harem showed up. Lucy had led them into the new house.

"So Pandemonica, how many bedrooms are there?" "One master bedroom, five regular bedrooms, and a guest bedroom." After a little bit of house exploring, Lucy needed to talk to Kira and Umiko, "You two, come with me." They were led to the master bedroom, "Here's what's happening, you have one free year before I force you to do something with your lives. Kira was in charge of us but now that the two of you are together, both of you can command any of us. Whether or not any of us decide to listen to either of you, I guess you'll have to find out." Lucy laughed just a little while Kira and Umiko gave a nervous chuckle. After Lucy left, the two girls looked at each other.

"Now that we moved closer to Taylor's school, I think he and Thalia are going to start going out more. How old is he anyway?" "Taylor's 16, Thalia's 17. He started school a year early, that's why he's a junior and not a sophomore." "Fūck, you're pretty..." This caught Umiko by surprise. "It's still your 18th birthday, we're both still virgins. How about we change that." Kira blushed and headed for the door, "We should get our bags first..."

The two of them went downstairs to discover so much chaos. Judgement, Lucy, and Beelzebub were all chasing Cerberus. Malina was already drunk and swearing at Zdrada who was Extremely high while they both were playing video games. Taylor was swearing just as much as the two of them because they were all playing Mario cart and he was in 4th place. Malina was in 3rd while Zdrada was in 2nd. Oh wait, Thalia was also playing with them, but she was both drunk and high while in an atomic wedgie. This didn't stop her from getting in 1st place. Justice was bouncing Azazel by her panties. And last but not least, Pandemonica and Modeus were nowhere to be seen. Kira grabbed her bag while Umiko grabbed her bag and the two of them went back to their master bedroom.

After going back upstairs and closing their doors, Kira and Umiko put their stuff away. Before Kira could get a chance to change her clothes, Umiko had a few things she needed to say, "Now that we're officially dating, I think we should make some ground rules for our relationship." Kira sat on the bed and gave Umiko her full undivided attention, "Being honest with each other should be a key thing in our relationship. Besides that, consent is something we should talk about. I know it may sound obvious, but there are people out there who think they own their partner. We need to tell each other what we are and aren't comfortable with."

Kira only half paid attention to Umiko. She was listening, but she was also doing quite a bit of daydreaming about her new girlfriend. "Is there anything you want to add Kira?" Kira shook her head and went back to changing. The two of them changed into some pajamas and were getting ready to head downstairs. Before Umiko could open the door, Kira wanted to make something clear, "Umiko, I do want to add one more thing, privacy. As long as we're in private, that's when I consent to you pleasuring me if you know what I mean." Kira made sure to wink so Umiko could understand her message.

Umiko let go of the doorknob and walked over to Kira. They were nearly inches apart before Kira turned around to face the bed and bent over slightly. Umiko saw the red fabric and grabbed it with two hands. She then slowly but surely raised the fabric to Kira's mid-back. Kira let out a few soft moans and then bent over even more. Umiko just continued to raise the panties even more, which caused Kira to moan even more. This went on until Kira was standing but half laying on the bed. Umiko's womanhood was pressed against Kira's cheeks as she kept raising her panties.