Navigating through Həll

Kira continued down a straight path until she found an odd building. It was a giant box shaped building that had the words "Hell's costumer service" on the top. This building blocked the path and there was lava surrounding it on both sides for miles. Going around it would be impossible, so she went into the building. It was completely empty besides one desk with someone sleeping when they obviously shouldn't be. Kira made her way to the desk not knowing what would happen, "Hello, excuse me."

The person woke up and rubbed her eyes, she then put on her glasses and spoke. "Welcome to Həll's costumer service. My name is Pandemonica, your personal assistant. How can I help you today?" There were a few things off about this woman. For starters, she was one of the hottest people Kira had ever seen in her life. The other thing were her horns... Then there was her tired eyes and careless attitude, it was almost as if she valued her sleep more than what looked like her job.

"I'm waiting, what do you want. You're wasting my free time." "Why are you so.. sour?" Pandemonica looked at Kira with a confused look.

"It's my job to do all the paperwork in hell

"It's my job to do all the paperwork in hell... There are more people down here than where you came from... And I'm the only one who works for costumer service... A human like yourself wouldn't understand how hard it is to do all this work without coffee." This gave Kira a stupid idea. "Well if you want coffee, just join my harem... I'll make you coffee everyday." Pandemonica got out of her desk and made her way towards the now panicking Kira. "You're attempt at flirting is beyond pitiful. Even if I chose to join this harem of yours, you would be serving us, you would belong to us."

The first thought that came to mind was what her girlfriend said. That thought made tears come down her eyes involuntarily. "I'd be perfectly fine with that... just don't try to kill me like the last one." That was supposed to be a joke, but Pandemonica realized how she died. "I'm... I'm sorry to hear that. Look, if you think it'll be that easy for you to get some kind of harem... nevermind, guess I'll be the first to join." Pandemonica got close to Kira and hugged her. "This will only hurt a bit." She then bit into Kira's neck, making sure not to get anything that might cause her to much pain. The bite hurt a little, but Kira was able to get through it. "Now before we go get the others, there's one last thing..." Pandemonica reached into Kira's skirt and grabbed her black panties with red hearts. Pandemonica had a sadistic smile and couldn't wait to hear Kira's screams but was confused when she heard Kira's laugh.

"Of course you're a weirdo..." That made Kira's laugh go away. "But you know what they say, us weirdos have to stick together." Pandemonica kissed Kira and undid the wedgie. For once in a long time, Pandemonica actually enjoyed making someone else smile rather than cry. "Follow me."

Time skip: lots of walking with the occasional wedgie.

They eventually found a door that was surrounded by a never ending wall. Pandemonica opened the doors and the two of them entered what looked like a typical waiting room. "I'll wait here, but there is one thing you may need to worry about. Modeus's lust knows no bounds." Pandemonica opened the door for Kira but not before whispering something in her ear, "Cya soon cutie~" She gave Kira a playful wink and layed down on the couch in the waiting room. Kira entered what looked like a bedroom. There she saw something in a queen sized bed. She moved to go see what it was and saw her, it was a demon. Probably Modeus, the one Pandemonica was talking about earlier.