Kira x Pandemonica

It had been a few days since Kira talked to Lucy about getting to know everyone better. She had just woke up from her bed. She put on her usual white t-shirt, black skirt and hoodie. When she looked at the bed, she smiled at the sight of Beelzebub and Lucy sleeping together. It wasn't because they were both half nude, although that was a sight to behold, she was glad they were finally starting to get along. She went to the bathroom within the bedroom and did her routine.

Kira left the room and headed towards the kitchen area. There she found Pandemonica looking a little bitter. "I can't wake her up... But this damn thing doesn't work." "Can't wake who up?" Pandemonica looked at Kira and looked back and the coffee maker. "If you needed help, it's ok to ask." Kira effortless made coffee for Pandemonica. "Before I give this to you, you'll have to repay me with a kiss." Kira tried to be dominant for once but it backfired. Pandemonica easily pinned Kira to the counter and whisperd in a lust filled tone, "I ask you to make me coffee to be nice. But If I tell you to make me coffee, you'll make me coffee. Besides, if you be a good girl, I'll give you more than just a kiss~".

When Kira let go of the coffee mug, Pandemonica let go of her. "I don't see why we have to go through this so I can get coffee."

"I don't see why you act like you have your panties in a twist when you don't get your coffee

"I don't see why you act like you have your panties in a twist when you don't get your coffee..." At these words, Pandemonica took a sip of her coffee and put her stuff down. Before Kira got the chance to run away, Pandemonica had already grabbed her black panties. Panties lifted Kira in the air by her panties and covered her mouth so Kira couldn't moan. She then bounced Kira all the way to one of the bathrooms and closed the door. "When you say something, don't say it under your breath." Pandemonica was somewhat serious about this as she pulled the panties just a little harder. While Kira was in the air, Pandemonica decided to lean her over the sink and continued to pull her panties up higher. "I think I know how to punish you. You seem to really like this pair, why don't I rip them off of you?" She stretched them just a little more before Kira could say something. "No, wait, I'm sorry, please don't rip them. These are my only pair..."

Pandemonica stopped stretching them and used a little bit of her magic to fix them. "Now that I think of it, you've been wearing the same few outfits for quite some time now... Guess I should try to find a new look as well. In about 15 minutes, we're going shopping." Pandemonica let go of Kira and they got ready to leave.

Time skip: 15 minutes

The two girls decided to walk to the nearby mall, how convenient. Pandemonica did get a few looks and who could blame them, she looked like she ran her own multimillion dollar company that's about to reach billions. Anyways, the two walked around for a bit until they found just what they were looking for. It was a VS store, all the bras and panties Kira could possibly want were right here, not to mention the lingerie. "See something you like? Whatever you want, just ask for it. I'll be waiting in a changing room." Pandemonica left Kira alone to find what she wanted. Kira grabbed many different kinds of panties, most being oversized and definitely on the stretchier side of things. When Kira was done, she headed towards the changing rooms where she found Pandemonica on a computer.