Kira x Malina

Kira woke up just a little earlier to make Cerberus some breakfast. There was one problem, Cerberus wasn't there. Kira looked around the room and found a note on the door saying,
'I'm eating at the breakfast place. I won't cause any trouble, I promise.'

After doing her little morning routine, Kira decided to go make breakfast. It actually seemed as though everyone was asleep. In one of the reclining chairs, Pandemonica was sleeping with Modeus on top of her. They both smiled while they slept, which made Kira smile too. On the pull-out couch, Zdrada laid on her back while Malina laid her head on the pillow on Zdrada's lap. It was clear that both of them stayed up late playing video games. Well that's what Malina did, Zdrada stayed up giving Malina wedgies. But luckily no one could see the stretched panties because of covers they were using. On to the next two sleeping on the other couch. Justice's right arm had a bandage wrapped around it, effectively covering the burn. Azazel was laying on top of her and they were both covered by some covers.

Before Kira could go on to see the last three, the covers on Azazel and Justice fell. This exposed Azazel's angel like lingerie to the cold air. The sight of Azazel wearing that made Kira blush a deep shade of red. She could also see why Azazel was smiling in her sleep, Justice left hand was holding on to Azazel's white Lace panties. Being the good kind hearted person she is, she put the covers back on Azazel and Justice after a few more seconds of being a perv. The last demon in the living room of the hotel was Judgement who was sitting in a chair with her head down. She honestly just looked exhausted and needed a break.

Kira knew that Lucy and Beelzebub were both sleeping with eachother, so there was no need to find them. But Kira felt as though she needed to at least check up on Cerberus. Since it was early, Kira didn't worry about having a lot of people see her in her pajamas. Before leaving, she made sure to grab her headphones so she could listen to music. Then she made her way down to the food court. There she saw Cerberus eating with Umiko in a booth. Kira saw them smiling and giggling which was a pretty good sign. Kira walked over to them and when was at their booth, Cerberus's smiles disappeared and she couldn't even look Kira in the eyes. "There's no space over here, why don't you sit next to Umiko?" For once Kira manged not to blush at the sight of Umiko despite being right next to her.

"I'm sorry to butt into your conversation, I just wanted to make sure Cerberus was ok." Umiko sighed and put her fork of pancakes down, "Cerberus told me what happened last night, or at least part of what happened. All I know is that you made the decision to let her get punished. I don't really know how I feel about the whole situation, but I do know that Cerberus is too scared to go back." Kira knew what she did and felt bad about what had happened. But Cerberus ended up getting Justice's arm burnt. "Before you say something about someone getting hurt, did you by any chance ask them what should've happened to Cerberus. Better yet, do they even know what happened to Cerberus?" Kira didn't think about that, she was so focused on what she thought was right when Justice didn't even get a say in things.

Umiko looked at Cerberus who looked back at her and then she sighed again, "If it's ok with you, Is Cerberus allowed to stay with me? I promise to look after her and take full responsibility for anything that could possibly happen." Kira looked at Cerberus who seemed too scared to look back at her. Kira was a little sad herself but understood why Cerberus would want to stay with Umiko. Kira put on a genuine smile and answered, "Yeah, I don't see a problem with that... Oh shoot, well would you look at the time. If you need me, you know where I'll be." And with that, Kira left and headed back to her harem. There was only one thing left for Kira to think about as she made it to the others, 'Did Cerberus lose her trust in me?'

"Good morning Kira, where's Cerberus?" Kira looked up and saw the only demon who wears shades, "I told her she could stay with a friend, just for a while." Justice usually had a smile that seemed so relaxed, but now she seemed a little uneasy. She wasn't even giving Azazel any wedgies while she was making breakfast. "Well if you ever see Cerberus, tell her that I forgive her. I know how easy guilt can get to her, and I found out who punished her..." Kira nodded her head and went to go get Malina. Perfect timing too, Kira snatched a bottle of vodka from Malina before she could even open it. "Hey you little turd, give that back or I'll give you an atomic wedgie." "That doesn't sound too bad if you ask me, deal." Kira made sure to wink after she said this, and of course it made Malina blush.