K x U (Succubus encounter)

Kira and Umiko wanted to wake up early to start their date, but because of a little demon magic that was used to keep them awake to play games with Malina and Zdrada, the two were still unconscious in a shared dream. It started with the two of them waking up on their bedroom, but they both knew something was off. They both noticed something odd. The bathroom wasn't there. Their nightstands weren't there either. The only thing in their bedroom besides their bed was the closet and dresser. Kira was the first to speak, "Are we dreaming?" To test that theory, Umiko kissed her. This caused Kira to blush by the sudden act of affection, "Your lips feel real, your blush looks real. But there's definitely something wrong here."

The two of them decided to go along with whatever was happening and looked in the closet. There seemed to be a never-ending amount of different outfits hung up. Some of which Kira recognized, "These look familiar..." Kira just decided to wear an outfit that consisted of a black shirt, black hoodie, and black skirt. Umiko decided to wear an outfit that consisted of a black long sleeved shirt, a white short sleeved hoodie, and some jeans.

After getting dressed, they opened the door to their bedroom only to be greeted with the outside. They were both confused as to how this was possible, and when they turned around, their bedroom door was gone. However, the street they were on looked familiar to Kira. They walked down the street, seeing no one until two familiar figures were in view. They saw what looked like Kira and another girl walking together while holding hands. "Kira, who's that?" This question was answered with a single tear drop coming from Kira, "My ex."

The figures they saw stopped holding hands. The figure of Kira's ex reached into the pants of figure of Kira and gave her a wedgie. They followed these two figures to Kira's high school. Kira was reluctant to go, but they both knew this was probably the only way to escape their dream.

When they entered the school, they found a very odd sight. There were lots of different Kira's with her ex, all of whom were getting wedgied or spanked. There were even a few coming from or going into the bathrooms. Kira was reliving some of her most regretful years of her life. As they walked throughout the school, hoping to find something to help them escape, they found nothing. Before eventually leaving the now empty school, Umiko hugged Kira and kissed her, "None of this is real. She can't hurt you anymore." This did put a little smile on Kira's face.

As they left the building, they followed the two figures who looked somewhat different than before. The way things were currently playing seemed to make Kira feel some kind of deja vu. They followed the figures to what looked like a house. It looked exactly like that of Kira's ex. When they walked inside, they could see Kira making something in the kitchen while her ex was on the couch, watching some show. When Kira was done, she started setting the table. The dinner she prepared looked really good, almost like fine dining. She called her ex over, and they began eating. After they finished, they went to the bedroom and fell asleep.

To Umiko, this honestly didn't look too bad. But when she looked at Kira, she saw how scared she looked. Almost as if she knew something bad was about to happen. Kira tried reassuring Kira that it was just a dream, but she would soon understand why Kira felt fear. "Everything's going to be ok. You don't have to worry about anything." As soon as Umiko finished her sentence, they saw Kira's figure get out of bed. They watched as she tried to quietly make her way downstairs to make breakfast. Before they could follow her, the figure came back in an instant to take a shower. They saw the bathroom door close, then immediately open with her in a towel. They didn't even realize that the figure of Kira's ex was out of the bed and pointed at a pair of parties and a shirt on the bed.