A little side quest...

For a brief moment, Cerberus's fear went away. She was finally calm when she was with Kira and Umiko. After being punished by Lucy, Beelzebub, and Judgement, Kira and Umiko were the only two she could really trust. Especially since they were the two who tried to look out for her. But once the door opened, Cerberus was overcome with so many negative emotions, fear, dread, anxiety... Truth be told, the Cerberus who went with Beelzebub was the one who thought she had nothing left to lose. She simply accepted Beelzebub's hand as well as her doomed fate. As for the Cerberus who went with Judgement, she felt as though their kiss was just an act, passion that masked Judgement's domination. Last but not least, the Cerberus who went with Lucy, the most fearful of them all. When Lucy told Kira and Umiko to leave, that's when she lost all hope. She was doomed to suffer once more at Lucy's hands, and there was absolutely nothing she could do about it.

(Cerberus x Beelzebub 3rd pov)

Once they had left the room, Beelzebub didn't say a word as they went to a different bedroom. The moment they entered, Beelzebub closed the door and stripped down to her black lace bra and panties. Under normal circumstances, Cerberus would've blushed, but she couldn't even look at Beelzebub after what had happened earlier. As she stood beside the bed, Beelzebub approached her without making a sound. Beelzebub took that time to pin Cerberus to the wall with both of her hands above herself. Beelzebub looked down at Cerberus and then leaned in. She first started kissing on Cerberus neck which caused her to let out a few soft moans. But still, it was clear that Cerberus still wouldn't even look at Beelzebub.

Beelzebub took this as a sign to let go of Cerberus and turn on a dimly lit light switch. It was dark enough to keep the mood right and light enough for Beelzebub to see Cerberus's blushing face. Beelzebub then stood right in front of Cerberus as she pointed to the bed and with a very serious tone, "Get in the bed." Cerberus got in the bed and tried to stay away from Beelzebub, who just grabbed her and brought her into her warm and gentle embrace. Cerberus was already curled up while facing away from Beelzebub, so now she was being held by her waist as she felt Beelzebub's warm breath on her nape. Beelzebub could feel Cerberus start to breathe fast, almost as if she was hyperventilating, so Beelzebub kissed the side of her neck and slowly caressed her sides and lower back.

This seemed to be working since Cerberus's breathing was back to normal. Beelzebub let out a sigh of relief, "I don't hate you, none of us do. But you just don't understand that your actions really do have consequences. I'm not talking about you being punished, I'm talking about you hurting people. No matter how sorry you are, you're still the one who burned Justice." Cerberus started tearing up at the thought of what she did to Justice. Beelzebub eventually let go of Cerberus and went to the far side of the bed, "If you still don't want to be with me, I won't force you." There was a hint of sadness in Beelzebub's voice.

Beelzebub closed her eyes for a little bit but felt a shift in the covers. When she opened her eyes, she saw Cerberus's watery eyes. Cerberus hesitated before speaking, "Please hold me..." Beelzebub wrapped her arms around Cerberus, more or less just hugging her. But Cerberus grabbed Beelzebub's hands and moved them down to her lower back, right above her still slightly red bottom. Cerberus closed her eyes as she waited, but she didn't feel anything. Beelzebub looked her in her eyes, kissed her, and then pulled on her panties. Cerberus moaned into the kiss as Beelzebub continued with the wedgies. It's safe to say that Cerberus forgave Beelzebub.

(Cerberus x Judgement 3rd pov)

Even after the kiss, Judgement could tell Cerberus was still scared of her. So she took Cerberus's hand and they went to another bedroom. Judgement took off her gauntlets and stripped down to a black lace bra with matching panties. Judgement sat on the foot of the bed in silence while Cerberus made her way to the bed. It didn't take too long before Cerberus could figure out what was happening. Judgement was living through Cerberus's of her being punished. She had just experienced all the pain, fear, and suffering Cerberus had gone through.