Kira x Zdrada

When Kira woke up, she was blinded by her panty mask and tried her best not to moan since Malina was still sleeping. She was somehow able to release herself from the atomic wedgie without making too much noise, then she went into the bathroom to do her morning routine. When she got out of the bathroom, she didn't bother to change yet. Instead she gave herself a shoulder wedgie with the stretched out panties and then went to the living room to find most of the demons and one angel sleeping. But the demon Kira was looking for was missing. Kira saw that the sliding door to the balcony was open. She went outside to see the demon she was looking for. Zdrada was smoking what was obviously weed but while she was smoking, she was crying in silence. She was sitting down in the chair, smoking weed, and crying, but why?

Kira was going to confront her but heard a knock on the door. She left before Zdrada saw her and went to go open the door. When she opened the door, there was an FBI agent ana a very well armed agent beside her.

"Hello, my name is agent Keys and this is private Ghost

"Hello, my name is agent Keys and this is private Ghost. We've received word that someone here is smoking Marijuana. Is this true?" Of all the reasons why Kira was nervous right now, it wasn't because of police at her front door, or the girl behind the agent being armed, it was the fact that the this agent was kind of hot and she really knew how to wear a suit professionally. "Yeah, I'm out here. Did some douche really call the cops on me for smoking weed, what an asş. Kira, let them inside." Kira didn't know what to do, so she listened to Zdrada. The two woman went inside and Kira closed the door behind them. The three of them went outside on the balcony and sat down on the extra chairs there. "Smoking Marijuana is illegal around here unless you have a permit, or you need it for medical purposes. If you don't have some kind of prescription for it, then I will have confiscate it and arrest you."

Zdrada let out a deep sigh and turned to face the other three, "Kira, I need you to go inside please. I don't want you to hear this yet." Kira did as she was told and found some of the girls waking up.

Zdrada Pov:

"I keep this with me at all times just in case something like this were to happen. I guess you could say it's a doctors note." Zdrada reached in her pocket and pulled out a piece of paper that looked like a medical document. She handed it to the agent who read it and immediately understood. "So according to the doctor, I'm allowed to have small doses every now and then as long as I don't overdue it. But please, tell me what it says so I have an excuse to be depressed and smoke one last time before I go to sleep." Zdrada said this sarcasticly, but the agent could see her crying. "I'm so sorry... Please forgive me." Agent Keys handed the medical document back to Zdrada.

End pov:

Kira stood by as the two women left the balcony. The agent pulled out a small note card and gave it to Kira, "If you ever need anything let us know." Kira then opened the door and the two women left. Kira set the note card on the table and went outside to see Zdrada in the state she was before the officers arrived. She closed the balcony door so no one could hear them. "Why were you crying, what happened?" Kira couldn't think of what else to say. Zdrada let out a tear filled sigh and handed Kira the same medical document that she handed to the agent. Kira read the document and was shocked, '...Watched loved one die right in front of her... Borderline suicidal... Revenge ended with Physical therapy...'