Kira x Lucifer

Somehow it happened again, Kira actually managed to get 8 hours of sleep. Of course this means she woke up just a little later than usual. Kira got out of the bed and did her little morning routine. Kira tossed some red and black pajamas on and left the room. She was lured by the smell of Cerberus finishing up breakfast. Cerberus was wearing a slightly different lingerie with an apron this time even if her entire posterior was on full display regardless. It was still a sight to see for Kira, three identical sexy demon girls cooking breakfast was oddly hot to watch. Lucy came from behind Kira in nothing but lingerie and an apron as well. "You'd be surprised as to who taught them how to cook." Lucy then joined Cerberus in finishing up with breakfast. Kira was mesmerized by the sight but used sheer will power to not grab Lucy's backside. Instead, she grabbed what she needed(her phone and headphones) and went to Umiko's hotel room.

After knocking on the door, Umiko let Kira in but something seemed off. Umiko didn't seem as "cold" as usual and Kira knew why. "Umiko, about yesterday... I'm sorry, I acted off of impulses. I didn't mean to do what I did. Please forgive me." Umiko had to look at the opposite direction so Kira wouldn't see the blush, "It's fine, just make it up to me someday." The two of them sat on the couch and made sure there was room for at least one person to sit in between them. Umiko turned on the TV and they continued their conversation from yesterday. "You're going to college after summer, right?" "It's either that or find a well paying job." Kira wanted to talk more about Umiko's personal life, but she was too scared she might get too touchy subject. Before either of them could say another thing, Lucy came from out of no where and sat in between them.

"I heard that you want to go to college, just make a deal with me and you'll get exactly what you want." "Sorry, you're really nice and all but I'm not selling my soul." Lucy looked as if she took offense to that, "That's not how that works... I'll give you what you want, but you'll have to give me something I want later in your life. It could be your phone, it could be your virginity, who knows." Umiko thought about this and knew what she needed to do, "Can you help me with something?" "Depends on what it is." "My brother and I are only going to be here for the rest of the week, then we have to move into a motel. I was wondering if maybe you could make it so he lives a better life. I don't care if I'm in it or not, I just want him to be happy." This was new, Lucy used to give out favors every once in a while when she was bored but none of those favors were like this. She literally couldn't believe it and she didn't believe Umiko. Luckily she had a trick, "Look me in my eyes and tell me what it is you want as of right now, what is your deepest desire?" Umiko sounded hypnotized when she answered, "I...I just want... my brother to live a good life."

"Ooh this is fun, I won't give you a favor but rather a proposal. You'll get everything you want and more under one condition, you two have to live with us until we say so." "Deal." Umiko and Lucy shook on it. Just then, Thalia came out of Taylor's room in an atomic wedgie with only panties and a bra. "Don't mind me, just gonna start on breakfast before Cerberus gets here." There were so many questions from the three on the couch, but those would have to wait. Cerberus just burst through the door somehow and still only had lingerie and an apron. Lucy tapped Kira on the shoulder to let her know it was time to go. Kira looked at Umiko one last time and smiled, "Everything will be ok."

When they got back to their hotel room, some of the demons were actually awake and eating. Zdrada and Malina were eating privately outside while Beelzebub and Judgement were eating while watching TV. One sneaky angel was bringing a plate of breakfast to the bedroom Justice was in. "Everything may seem peaceful now, but just wait until we move out of this tiny hotel. A house to ourselves... privacy from the rest of the world. Maybe then you'll lose your virginity to one of us... Or maybe-" "I'm getting dressed, bye." Kira hurried to her bedroom and kicked Justice and Azazel out. "Oh come on Kira, can a demon ever have səx with her angel?" It seemed as though Lucy was successful in making Kira flustered as usual but she couldn't wait for their date.