Kira x Judgement

Kira and Lucy woke up around the same time but Kira used her willpower not to makeout with Lucy, not yet anyway. She did her morning routine and was greeted to the queen of həll who was ready for round two. "At least let me get some clothes on..." Lucy didn't like that answer and made sure to give Kira a swift atomic wedgie before leaving. Kira did lay down for a few moments to enjoy the feeling but took her wedgie out and then put on some red and black plaid pajama pants and a black shirt, and don't forget a new pair of black panties.

Kira left her room and found Cerberus making breakfast in lingerie again but now Lucy was with them. She was in lingerie similar to Cerberus's, but hers was just a little different. The rest of Kira's harem were starting to wake up and each if them were either about to start making out or getting ready to eat. Kira on the other hand decided to get her phone and headphones, then said her goodbyes. Yes, leaving to go see Umiko became a common thing for her now. "Wait, I'm coming with you. I want to know more about this kid Pandemonica was talking about." It was Judgement and she was wearing her signature extremely lewd outfit. The two of them left that hotel room, walked a few steps on one direction and knocked on Umiko's door. Thalia opened the door and let them inside.

Thalia was in nothing but a big shirt and some white panties, but they wouldn't have known that if they didn't see her trying to tempt Taylor. Taylor was making breakfast while Thalia kept facing her rear end towards him and definitely made sure to band over as much as she could. "This is him? There's no way he broke some nobody's leg. Look at him, he's even shorter than his own girlfriend." The silence that filled the room was akward for everyone except Thalia, "You got into another fight?!?! When did this happen, you said you were done getting in trouble. You can't go to juvy, I won't be able to see you if you do..." Taylor opened his arms out to hug Thalia, "I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. That asşhole-" Unlike Kira who usually gets cut off mid sentence by a wedgie or a kiss, Taylor got cut off by a punch to the stomach and yet he still seemed unfazed by it. "Sorry, forgot about the language rule..."

Kira turned to face Judgement and Judgement turned to face Kira. The two of them just nodded to one another and headed to Umiko's bedroom. Umiko was still in bed when they entered but it looked as if she had just woken up. "Good morning, are you hungry? I'm sure Taylor will finish with breakfast after getting lectured." Umiko chuckled hearing this, "I always knew he'd be the sub in that relationship. Can you two turn around please, I'm almost nude..." They both turned around, but Judgement had something to say, "Are you ashamed of how you look, where is your pride? What are you going to when you have səx with Kira, tomorrow is her birthday after all." "I'll go check on the other two." Kira left in a hurry.

When Umiko was finished, she did feel a little guilty by what Judgement said, "If I show you, can you promise not to tell Kira?" "Only if you promise to keep her safe, deal." Umiko sighed and sat on the bed, she slowly took her shirt off and motioned for Judgement to look at her backside. There were a few marks on her back that looked like whip marks. "Who... who did this?" "My ex... As you can see, she was a little controlling. I never had səx with her even when we did makeout from time to time. But when I caught her cheating, she got really angry with me. She wanted to explore herself and I wanted to leave... That was the day she gave me my first ever wedgie, it was also the day that she did this to me." Taylor nearly killed her when he found out. That idiot broke both of her arms and would've broken her legs too."

Umiko laughed a little thinking about what could've happened but Judgement just took her metal gauntlets off and set them on the bed. "I'm sorry, this will only hurt a little. If you comply, i promise youll feel better." Umiko turned to see blue flames in Judgement's right hand. Using her left hand, she signaled for Umiko to lay in her lap. Umiko did so with a little hesitation. Judgement flipped Umiko's skirt up and started to rub her flaming blue hand on rubbed Umiko's marked behind. Umiko did wince at the pain and cried in silence for a few moments, but it was worth it.