Kira x Umiko (1st part)

Kira was still asleep when Judgement woke up. Judgement hated that she had to leave Kira alone to do what she needed to do, but she knew Kira would understand her intentions. Judgement left the room and went to go find Justice and Azazel making breakfast. "I need to borrow Azazel for a few minutes." This got the attention of Justice more than It did Azazel, "Huh? No good morning? Just taking my angel and doing who knows what. Yeah, go ahead, but no breakfast for either of you." Justice did a little evil laugh after that just because why not. As Judgement walked to the door, Azazel stopped and blushed when she realized what she was wearing, "Wait, shouldn't I-" "There's not enough time for that, the sooner we get done with this, the better."

The two of them left their hotel room and walked over to Umiko's hotel room. After a few knocks on the door, Taylor let the two of them in and went back to laying on the couch with Thalia. Judgement led Azazel to Umiko's room where they found her laying in her bed. "Oh hey... I didn't think I'd see either of you here so early. Do you need something?" "I need you to trust me." When Azazel said this, she sat on Umiko's bed and motioned for Umiko to sit on her lap. Judgement saw that Azazel could handle things from there, so she left. Umiko hesitantly moved towards the angel because... well she was in the presence of a literal angel... who was also wearing lingerie that matched her angelic figure.

Umiko didn't exactly sit on Azazel's lap but she did sit next to her. Azazel stood up, faced Umiko, and lighlty pinned her to the bed. From there, Umiko tried to avoid eye contact but failed when she felt Azazel's lips on her's. "Judgement brought me here to help you but never told me how. I need you to show me where you're hurt so I can fix it." Azazel then hugged Umiko and  shifted in a way that allowed Umiko to be on top of her. Now Azazel used her angelic powers to find where it was the Umiko was in pain. This led Azazel's hands to end up at Umiko's lower back and asş. When Azazel tried to put her hands there to heal her, Umiko started to wince in pain. Azazel snapped her fingers which caused Umiko's pajama pants to disappear.

Now Umiko was blushing even more since Azazel would actually be touching her asş. The only problem was that Umiko's panties covered part of what needed to be healed. Umiko pressed her head downwards into Azazel so she wouldn't be seen crying as her lower back was being healed. Azazel knew that the next part would hurt even more. Azazel hugged and caressed Umiko, "I'm sorry, but this will only hurt a little." Umiko had to hold tight to the sides of the bed while she looked up to face Azazel briefly. Azazel saw her tears and Immediately kissed her. While they kissed, Azazel gave Umiko a wedgie just big enough so her asš could be completely visible. Umiko broke away from the kiss and put her head back where it was so she could muffle her cries. Azazel used her angelic healing so she could fix the marks on Umiko's asş. When Azazel was finished, she fixed Umiko's wedgie and sat up.

"I have to leave and you're welcome to come if you want. Today is Kira's birthday and she doesn't exactly want to spend it with us." "She already told me no... And today is my last day here anyway so I need to pack my things." Umiko got up, and moved away from Azazel, "Thank you." Azazel nodded her head and left the room. She found Judgement in the kitchen finishing breakfast for the three who were staying in that hotel room. The two of them left after a few minutes and went back to what they were doing, Azazel helping Justice finish breakfast, Judgement being with Kira. When Judgement got back in bed with Kira, she kissed her forhead and held her tight.

After a little less than an hour, Kira woke up. Judgement let go of Kira so she could stretch. She then went to the bathroom for a few minutes and came back out looking a little less like she just woke up. "Please leave, I need to be by myself for a little bit." Judgement didn't argue and left. Kira thought about whether or not she should do what she was planning, but she knew that this would help Umiko more than herself anyway. She changed her clothes and put on her new red lace panties and bra set, black leggings and a black long-sleeved shirt with a stitched heart in the middle. Kira left her room and said her goodbyes to her harem. They knew she wanted to be by herself for some time, and they trusted she would be fine.